Some positives & Negatives I saw about them:

Positives:
i. They seem to be beating others in price for a gated community
ii. Presentation and model flat looked good ( I guess model flats always look good ;))
iii. They have a penalty clause attached to the projects for delays.
iv. Their scheme of 65% at lower cost and 35% at another slab seems attractive from the outset.

Negatives:
i. Prices not negotiable and are on paper.
ii. Unsure about their reputation though the claim is that they are South India's most preferred builder
iii. Too many flats in a place - around 1500 flats in 12 acres in Moti Nagar !!!
iv. Nile Valley project is a bit far (1.5 Km from main road) and Manjeera water is questionable.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Varni... inkaa Janapriya apartments kone vaallu unnara???
    CommentQuote
  • what about janapriya classic .. any idea on the completion date of the project.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sivchand1 years ago
      This is end of 2016 and still no progress on Janapriya Classic Homes.
  • when is janapriya classic going to be completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Preethy

Positives:
    ii. Presentation and model flat looked good ( I guess model flats always look good ;))
    iv. Their scheme of 65% at lower cost and 35% at another slab seems attractive from the outset.

Negatives:
    ii. Unsure about their reputation though the claim is that they are South India's most preferred builder
    iii. Too many flats in a place - around 1500 flats in 12 acres in Moti Nagar !!!
    iv. Nile Valley project is a bit far (1.5 Km from main road) and Manjeera water is questionable.

Hey Preethy,

I visited Nile valley and found out that they have the approval from the government for providng Manjeera water to the customers. They have been rated top builder in south India by AC Nielsen, a reputed research agency. Overall except a bit construction delay by a few months, I found the project quite good.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, Janapriya classic homes is good; I visited there and found that it was really good and was located near ameerpet, one of the prime areas of the city; they had a spacious and luxurious homes. I am thinking to book one probably early in Jan; does anyone has some detailed information on this??
    CommentQuote
  • what is the status of the Janapriya Classic apartments. In which stage are they now . Any idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Janapriya Engineers Syndicate

Originally Posted by Preethy

Positives:

Negatives:

Hi,

They have got approvals for Manjeera water and Prices which they are offering are around 20% less than that of market value.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsuresh
    when is janapriya classic going to be completed.

I heard that they have started giving possession to the customers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rajarao ...

I am having an update from yourside, and from Janapriya on completion, they mention only progress through photographs of site, but don't comment on the completion date.

Let me know if you have an update on completion of handover .
    CommentQuote
  • Janapriya classic homes is no near to possession. The site is still under construction.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vsuresh1 years ago
      Hi, what is the status now , Is it the same even now. Looks like it is a non-starter,