How is it to invest in plots at Appowercity? It is a cooperative housing society developed by APCPDCL officers.

All details regarding project development are at their website link below. Experts opinion is sought.

APCPDCL Officer's Mutually Aided Co-operative House Building Society Limited
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is this for your retirement home? What price are you being quoted?

Isn't it too far inside? Anyway it seems to be a co-operative society. Are outsiders allowed to get in?
    CommentQuote
  • Not for retirement. One of my relative telling available at around 3500psy. It would be a resale from an employee who is alotted the plot and regitration done. I am checking cost in and around that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Not for retirement. One of my relative telling available at around 3500psy. It would be a resale from an employee who is alotted the plot and regitration done. I am checking cost in and around that area.

I'm sure you must have done some research about that area. I don't have the latest updates here, but lthe last I heard was that the land that was earmarked for Hardware SEZ is in legal tangles. Don't know how much of it is true. The growth of this entire area depends on the jobs that are created there. Plus Power City seems to be atleast 5 Km from the highway.

I'm not a big fan of Srisailam Highway(specially interior areas) because it doesn't have railway connectivity. At least Bangalore Highway has railway connectivity(I think there are some suburban services).

While I think Power City will work out well because it's a society, you should enquire about how many people are planning to build a home here.

Just my 2 cents. Would appreciate your thoughts as well. Also please try to tell us about the prevailing rates here.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I had 1000+ yards plot that my dad bought on my name. appowercity.com site is not working. Planning to sell. Like to know the price per yard. Any idea?
    CommentQuote