Sort by :
Filter by :
- Warning - Countryside Realtors Pvt. Ltd., Mokila, Hyderabad
Yes I agree completely. I have also purchased the plots in their lakeside venture that has zero development.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GGNHYDPlease avoid Countryside Realtors projects Westend Greens (Villa) and Lakeside Plots project in Mokila. They had launched these project 6-7 back and collected all money but they haven't done in any development and still they are selling plots to people who are mostly NRI's and they have no clue about the ground reality. They had recently launched their Villa project and it will also face the same consequences. So I would strongly suggest to avoid projects to put your hard earned money.
I am also an NRI and with some of my US friends have put our money into their Plot project with no returns due to zero development. Please be beware of the Excl-ventures who market their projects to helpless NRI in return for a fat commission.Don't trust Pramod Kiran, he can build castles in the air.
Be careful guys. It's your hard earned MONEY that we have earned living away from our country.
Ohh that's very serious issue you are facing with the builder. Does anyone have experienced such kind of experience then please share. This may help others in taking the decisions before buying a property with this builder.CommentQuote0Flag
- A list of the illegal activities by Masood Hasan of Countryside Realtors:
1) He will not allow us to do an inspection and measurement of our villas, prior to the handover. We want to do this to ensure that the villas were built properly according to what was on the agreement of sale (AOS) and that the SFT matches what was on the AOS.
2) Once the handover happens, and then we get an inspection report, Masood refuses to fix any of the deficiencies. The villas are essentially uninhabitable and we have to pay out of pocket to fix the deficiencies.
3) Masood will not provide us with the original documents. For example we need the original sale deed of the plot from Countryside Realtors.
4) Masood promises in writing that he will pay the registration cost of the villa. But at the time of registration he demands that we pay that cost.
5) Masood will not provide an NOC to us so that we can sell the villa.
6) Masood will try and prevent us from selling the villas. Unless we pay him extortion money.
7) Masood will turn off the water and electricity and/or completely cut off the water or electricity in an attempt to extort money from us.
8) If we do not pay him extra extortion money, Masood has blocked our entry to the property or to our villas.
9) Masood has made it a habit to ask for extra amount of money for extra SFT (that he never built), GST or registration. If we refused to pay this, he will not give the handover. We are also not allowed to measure the villa to see if any actual extra SFT was built.CommentQuote0Flag
- Do this company have any other brand names or sub ventures? Was this a pre launched purchase and was waiting for HMDA approval?CommentQuote0Flag