I visited the project Survey Number is 457/1 , located in sultanpur village,Ameenpur near chandanagar: I am planning to buy but I saw the reviews it was already sold long back .... and I heard some legal issues is there. If any one already purchased and completed the registration process... pls inform to us. Surrounding areas are high rate but these project is very less amount.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Issue

Originally Posted by sscute143
    I visited the project Survey Number is 457/1 , located in sultanpur village,Ameenpur near chandanagar: I am planning to buy but I saw the reviews it was already sold long back .... and I heard some legal issues is there. If any one already purchased and completed the registration process... pls inform to us. Surrounding areas are high rate but these project is very less amount.

Hi,

yes, u r correct in there areas land is high ,but they r giving less price to us i also got doubt also y they r giving less price i thing something is there. i already buy this land if issues is there please inform me i also dont know about issue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sathish999
    Hi,

yes, u r correct in there areas land is high ,but they r giving less price to us i also got doubt also y they r giving less price i thing something is there. i already buy this land if issues is there please inform me i also dont know about issue

I heared a legal issues for that plots... When u purchased and how much cost... already that plots are saled in 6 yrs back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscute143
    I heared a legal issues for that plots... When u purchased and how much cost... already that plots are saled in 6 yrs back

hi , i purchaged sq yard 4200 n u?
    CommentQuote
  • they said 3300/- per sq yard .... I am not purchased .... many members said some disputes is there that's why
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have visited this layout 2 days abck.

They have shown me the layout and he said the venture name is Vishnu Projects. They are quoting Rs 4500 Per Sq Yard and all plots are of size 200 sq yards.

Is this venture legal? can we buy plots in this venture?? i feel the rate is not high.

Please advise if any one has more information on this venture.

When i browsed in google i got some information as this venture is
    AANYA KOMATI PROJECTS and they have already sold pots and has some legal issues and now they are renamed the venture as Vishnu Projects and again reselling the plots.

Please advise if any one has more information about this layout.

I think Survey no of this project is
    Survey Number is 457/1.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked the details about this project. There are two issues
    1. It is an agricultural land and needs to be converted to residential land. They have applied for conversion and still not got it
    2. The layout of the project has been approved even before they have got the registration done in the name of Vishnu projects which is logically incorrect. I do not know if this will create a problem later.
    CommentQuote
  • So You Suggest Better not go for this..?
    CommentQuote
  • Any one has idea Is the agricultural to residential land conversion happened? How is the development work is going on the venture?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it advisable to buy this plot or is it risky to buy this ? Please advice if you have heard or experienced or bought these plots? I dont want to face any litigation later as i would be putting all my savings.

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • knvsaraswathi1 years ago
      Survey No 457 has almost 150 acers of land and all the layouts are not under risk, GHMC has given approvals in same area, banks are giving loans, we have purchased land of 200 sq.yrds and now we are in profit. dont thing too much, if we going on searching the survey nos all the hyd lands are muslims lands and farmers lands. dont postpone to buy the land, land in that area increasing day by day.
  • Hi

Don't buy it because of I visited May 2013, they said within one month will provide roads but still it is same position the same size plots how it possible to change the provider name. they already sold to many members with Aanya komiti name now changed to Vishnu projects, Recently the other person called and said i asked abt these they said these is total new project
    CommentQuote