Last updated: June 14 2020
29 | Posts
12559 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adibatla Hyderabad Investment Options for Individual Plots

HI,

I need some suggestion on investing in Adibatla, Hyderabad. last Saturday I visited some ventures in Adibatla. they are saying like, this is up coming IT hub like Hi-Tech city. Is this really a huge development area like Hi-Tech city?. but other side we have IT development in Uppal also. So, What is the difference between these to places with respect to development and return on investment.

Please suggest me some good projects(legal) around Adibatla. and what are the precautions we need to take care when we are purchasing the plots in this area. (I heard some legal issues on some projects in this area in recent days)

If everything is good, I am planning to invest here. Please suggest me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited June 25 2015, 03:40 PM.

Re : Adibatla Hyderabad Investment Options for Individual Plots

Vpenugo,

Right now, comparing Hi-Tech city with Adibatla would be like comparing Apples to Oranges. Having said that, Adibatla, right now, looks very promising. You need to have a 3-5 year horizon when investing here.

TCS and CTS are coming with their centers there. TCS is touting this as their biggest development center. It is spread across 75 acres and when completed, will house around 25k employees. TCS plans to start their operations from this center with around 5k employees by the end of this summer.

Here is an interesting Youtube video on the TCS center in Adibatla: TCS (SAGA Architecture) - YouTube.

CTS construction is in progress(24 acres). I don't expect this to be operational anytime this year.

Another factor that works for Adibatla is that it is already part of ITIR. This means more companies are expected here in the next few years.

While investing in Adibatla, ensure that you do not end up buying any gram panchayat layouts(There are hoardes of them). My sincere suggestion would be to invest in either HMDA approved layouts or on the layouts that are on the verge of getting HMDA approvals.

As far as the layouts in Adibatla are concerned, SARK(Two sites), HPR County, Sri Sri Aero Park(3-5 sites), Bhashyam are some of the players right now.

Disclaimer: I invested in a small plot in Adibatla.

I hope this helps. All the best and cheers,
    Klever

Comment

Hi Klever, Thanks for you reply. I have another concern is In UPPAL, there are some companies are going to start their operations. Infosys is already started their operation from UPPAL and also Metro is going to complete soon. did you find any difference in these 2 areas w.r.t development and return on investment.

Comment

Originally posted by vpenugo View Post
        Hi Klever, Thanks for you reply. I have another concern is In UPPAL, there are some companies are going to start their operations. Infosys is already started their operation from UPPAL and also Metro is going to complete soon. did you find any difference in these 2 areas w.r.t development and return on investment.
        @vpenugo, Uppal is already a developed suburb and hence the land prices are higher compared to Adibatla. The land prices, after the completion of the metro will no doubt increase. Purely from an investment point of view, Adibatla looks promising. So, if ROI is your benchmark, I would bet on Adibatla.

Comment

Thank You klever. Thanks for your suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by vpenugo View Post
            HI,

I need some suggestion on investing in Adibatla, Hyderabad. last Saturday I visited some ventures in Adibatla. they are saying like, this is up coming IT hub like Hi-Tech city. Is this really a huge development area like Hi-Tech city?. but other side we have IT development in Uppal also. So, What is the difference between these to places w.r.t development and return on investment.

Please suggest me some good projects(legal) around Adibatla. and what are the precautions we need to take care when we are purchasing the plots in this area. (I heard some legal issues on some projects in this area in recent days)

If everything is good, I am planning to invest here. Please suggest me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
            Check Adibatla, The Next IT Hub for more info on Adibatla area and developments. Make sure you buy only in HMDA layouts.

Comment

Adibatla can be next IT hub for Hyderabad. It has Tata Advance System Ltd, an unit of the Tata Group, has sought and obtained 50 acres of land in the 250-acre Aerospace and Precision Engineering Special Economic Zone (SEZ) that is coming up at Adibatla and it is also not far from Hyderabad.

Comment

Why do you say dont invest in gram panchayat layouts in Adibatla.May i know the reason behind?

Comment

Originally posted by klever View Post
                  @vpenugo, Uppal is already a developed suburb and hence the land prices are higher compared to Adibatla. The land prices, after the completion of the metro will no doubt increase. Purely from an investment point of view, Adibatla looks promising. So, if ROI is your benchmark, I would bet on Adibatla.
                  Hi Klever,

Can u suggest some good Ventures in Adibhtla with DTCP or HMDA approval? Pls pm me ur contact details.

Comment

Saturday ( 8/11/14) I have visited Adibatla and found that TCS work is going on full swing. I understand that TCS has already moved 200 engineers to this new location and TCS has arranged buses to pick up and drop the engineers. Next TCS will move few divisions in beginning of 2015 and once fully completed, this location can accommodate 20,000 engineers.
                    I hv also visited HPR county near ( SardarNagar) Thukkuguda and Bhashyam classic county near Kongarakalan village and Cyber county near Mangalapally village. The price range is Rs. 5,500/- to 6500/- and they have just started earth work. connectivity is there and few village buses are playing on these roads, but still it takes lot of time to for development beyond ORR. Bhashyam sites are 3 to 4 KM out side ORR.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X