6 | Posts
4521 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adibatla Plots VS Fortune Butterfly Plots, Hyderabad

All,

Need your suggestion on the 2 below questions:

1) Is there a risk in buying Non-HMDA, Non-DTDC approved plots in Hyderabad.

2) Which is the good place to purchase a plot. Fortune ButterFly city (Kadthal) or Adibatla region. (in adibatla i can see deals for 3500/SQY similar rates in Fortune Butterfly as well)

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
    Naseem

Re : Adibatla Plots VS Fortune Butterfly Plots, Hyderabad

Dont buy non HMDA..its little risky..go for HMDA approved plots..

I purchased in Bhasyam developers got HMDA approval for phase 1.check there..price i got is 5k

Comment

Going for HMDA makes sence, as the developer has to pay huge amount of money and also has to mortgage his plots to hmda till all the developments are done. Whereas in GP layouts there is no such authority to put any conditions on the developer. In HMDA the developer / seller is bound to give plots to EWS, leave open spaces and allot place for social infrastructure, and 40 feet roads inside the layout.

Adibatla is better option than kadtal

Comment

Originally posted by naseemyoga View Post
        All,

Need your suggestion on the 2 below questions:

1) Is there a risk in buying Non-HMDA, Non-DTDC approved plots in Hyderabad.

2) Which is the good place to purchase a plot. Fortune ButterFly city (Kadthal) or Adibatla region. (in adibatla i can see deals for 3500/SQY similar rates in Fortune Butterfly as well)

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
        Naseem
        I dont know where in Adibatla you are getting for 3500/syd, but it must be far or interior. That will take long time for development even there in that case.

If buying in Adibatla, you need to stay closer to Bongulur junction or Raviryal, left of ORR if possible, or if right of ORR, around Mangalpally or Kongarakan (where prices are little low).

For Kadthal to develop, it will take 10+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by yam2014 View Post
          I dont know where in Adibatla you are getting for 3500/syd, but it must be far or interior. That will take long time for development even there in that case.

If buying in Adibatla, you need to stay closer to Bongulur junction or Raviryal, left of ORR if possible, or if right of ORR, around Mangalpally or Kongarakan (where prices are little low).

For Kadthal to develop, it will take 10+ years.
          Hi,

Thanks for suggesting the places and could you specify what will be minimum and maximum per syd in these areas and please also suggest if you have idea of any good ventures.

Thanks in Advance...

Rahul

Comment

Hello viswa,

I had visited bashyam developers 2 weeks back & verified the phase I lp no in HMDA site. It got approval under HADA.
            Why is not approved from HMDA.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X