Last updated: May 26 2016
7 | Posts
2132 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safeway Infra Villas in Gachibowli, Hyderabad

Dear all,

need some feedback and advice on villas being developed by Safeway Infra near the financial distt in Gachibowli. The plots with villa seem to be at a price of Rs1cr with an option to sell back to the developer at a multiple after development. I hear quite a few govt officials etc have booked with them. Any feedback? Independent Villas in Hyderabad | Villas For Sale in Hyderabad

Re : Safeway Infra Villas in Gachibowli, Hyderabad

Anyone?

Comment

Please stay away from this builder. Many of us are already suffering because of this builder and waiting for our villa handover (Symphony Park homes)from past 4 years paying our EMIs and rents. It will take minimum 2 years more to get our villas if he starts working on the project today. He is not even paying salaries for his employees.

Comment

As rightly said by mailtochaitu;. Its better to stay away from this project. Builder has money crunch, he doesnot have any liquid money to complete the project and most customers paid 100% so its kind of a deadlock. What a waste of opportunity by Safeway, such a good plan, promising location and fantastic sales at the end they(SAFEWAY) failed miserably in the main test EXECUTION. That's why experience counts.
        Last edited May 24 2016, 06:11 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Hi mailtochaitu; I am planning to consider Symphony homes.

1. Do you have idea if any houses are available for Sale from Phase-1?
          2. Don't you think it can be completed by Dec 2016 ?

Thanks in advance.
          Last edited June 5 2016, 04:36 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

• sunil79
            sunil79 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, YASA. Have u purchased anything in Symphony BEERAMGUDA? If not whats ur thought now about that area and specially on that project? I went last week there , some family are living but most of villas are incomplete.

• yasaswy.peesapati
            yasaswy.peesapati commented
            Editing a comment
            @sunil79 - Yes we (my father) bought when in plot stage, not completed yet. Sorry for the delayed response. I feel it has good ROI as long term investment but not recommended for immediate occupancy/purchase etc. in my humble opinion.
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X