Last updated: June 10 2014
3 | Posts
1195 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BHK, Near Hitech City, Hyderabad

Hello

I'm looking for an apartment of approximately 1200 Sqft (2 BR ) in Hyderabad with a budget of 50 Lac in ready to move condition. Budget is somewhat flexible.

Work is at hi-tech city so a commute (1 way) of about 30 minutes per day is fine for me. Given traffic, I think that would make it between 5-8 km one way?

I'd like to buy with a horizon of moving into the apartment within 6 months and potentially renting it out or selling it 2-3 years down the line when I have to move back up north.

What areas should I be looking at? Any particular societies (gated communities)?

thanks in advance
    Vaibhav
    Last edited June 7 2014, 03:43 PM.

Re : 2 BHK, Near Hitech City, Hyderabad

Try RainTreePark. The community is good. Very popular among tenants especially north Indians. Two malls already in KPHB.

Comment

Thanks. It's an older construction (I've visited and seen 3 apartments from the inside for rental, didnt like it much). The community layout and facilities are good but the inside left a lot to be desired.

Any other names? How's West Metro Lake view in Chandanagar? Appears a bit far on the map but someone texted me yesterday and the prices are good.

Comment

Any leads, anyone? Is this not such a good time? should i wait 6 months? more?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X