I am planning to buy a house near Begumpet, Hyderabad area. I am looking for some information like what is the best price to purchase a home around this area.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nitinsahu
    I am planning to buy a house near Begumpet, Hyderabad area. I am looking for some information like what is the best price to purchase a home around this area.

Hi Nitin,

Begumpet is a very busy area and is almost at the heart of the city. I do not have have a clear figure in mind, but going by the local news reports should be around Rs. 6000- Rs.7000 psft.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nikithb1 years ago
      Hi Nitinsahu, Begumpet is good area. Prices starts around 3800 per square feet and rise around 5000 square feet based on age, area, amenities and construction. The best buy price in begumpet for buyers can be around 4100 - 4300(buying at this price can be beneficiary or satisfactory). If you are willing to put more than this you best drop down or go on if there is a strong point in sellers view(prices are at its peaks in this area right now(2017), less chances of increase in price). Think twice before putting more than 4300 per square feet, my suggestion is not to buy with a very strong reason.....Happy Buying.