Sort by :
Filter by :
- Great to see this price index for Hyderabad as well. Thanks & Appreciate the effortCommentQuote0Flag
Do u have a price index for villas around the city?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pdpkpdpkDo u have a price index for villas around the city?
Are you looking out for any specific area in the city? I guess it will be easier to provide the rates for the specific area.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can you post the rates for residential plots in Kukatplly, miyapur, pragathinagar areas please?
- The Labour Ministry will come out with a scheme to provide low-cost housing for retirement fund body Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) subscribers, Union Minister Bandaru Dattatreya said today.
"To further encourage members to continue their PF membership throughout their working life we are actively considering a proposal to assist PF members in getting a house by pledging their present and future PF accumulations. The members would be free to procure a house wherever they want," Dattatreya, the Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment told reporters here.
"We expect members to be benefitted by this (new scheme) by ensuring that they use their long-term savings in PF to buy a life asset of house. This would contribute to the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to ensure 'Housing for All by 2022," the minister added.
On Universal Account Number (UAN) for PF members, Dattatreya said 7.44 crore UANs have been issued and 1.33 crore digitally authenticated Aadhar has been collected as on today and further 2.80 crore members are now active on UAN portal.
All PF members whose Aadhar is linked with their UAN, can directly submit their PF and pension claims to EPFO without requiring attestation of claim forms by employers, he said.
EPFO is increasing its presence to reach out to all stakeholders, the minister said adding "We have recently approved the organisational and cadre restructuring of EPFO, a process which has been going on since last five years. The implementation of same is underway. For effective delegation and decentralisation of powers and efficient delivery of services, EPFO will now have 21 zonal offices."
Dattatreya said six regional conferences of labour departments of state governments will be soon held which will focus and review on enforcement of labour laws among others.
Dattatreya said an inquiry is underway on the allegations against AAP government in Delhi over "diversion" of Rs 1,150 crore from the construction workers cess fund.
"The Labour Ministry has sought report on fund diversion. I have written letter to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on this matter," Dattatreya said, adding funds from the corpus meant exclusively for the welfare of construction workers should be properly utilised.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can you post the rates for residential plots in Kondapur, miyapur areas please?
- Hi, sorry but I don't see the rates mentioned above.CommentQuote0Flag
- HI, Im not able to see the rates or any attachments related to it, can you please update this thread.
- Probably i am missing something but how do we see the price chart? This info would be super helpful :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Hyderabad is looked upon as the most reasonably and affordably priced cities of all the popular metro cities in India. For many, Hyderabad is the most reasonably and affordably priced city. Despite the division of states and resultant chaos, commerce has thrived leading to improvement in the job scenario as well as infrastructure development.
Annual price growth (estimated): -3.81 per cent
Annual rental yield: Up by 4.13 per cent
Top localities in Hyderabad:
Ameerpet - average capital value at Rs 4,788 per sq ft.
Hyderguda – at Rs 4,583 per sq ft.
Sri Nagar Colony - average prices at Rs 7,210 per sq ft.
Begumpet - average price at Rs 6,672.
nfrastructure such as connecting roads, commute and transport facility is also adequate in these areas which garners such a high liveability score.
Apartment units’ budgets:
Maximum properties are in the Rs 15-25 lakh range – (6,118 such properties listed for sale.)
The next popular budget segment is Rs 52-62 lakh (3,464 such properties listed for sale)
Around 2,738 properties in the price range of Rs 43-53 lakh (listed across Hyderabad).
Around 3,475 such properties on sale.
Budget villas (2BHK villas):
Price range - starts at Rs 30 lakh
Localities - Dammaiguda, Beeramguda, Nizampet, Shamirpet, Ghatkesar, Shadnagar etc (2 BHK villas).
Luxury villas (3/4BHK villas):
Price range – up to Rs 12 crore
Localities - Jubilee Hills, Bandlaguda Jagir, Miyapur, Film Nagar, Nanakramguda, Hitech City, Gandipet etc where you can find 3 or 4BHK villas.
Ready to move in properties - 1,219
Under construction - 217
Areas with maximum sale/rental properties
Greater Hyderabad - Bowrampet, New Friends Colony and Madhuban Colony (maximum properties for sale and rent).
Secunderabad - Rampally, West Marredpally and Nagaram (maximum properties for sale).
Sainkpuri, East and West Marredpally (maximum rental properties).
North Hyderabad - Tellapur, Medchal, Gajulramaram Kukatpally (maximum properties for sale).
Hafeezpet, Kompally and Narayanguda (maximum rental properties).
West Hyderabad - Bhanur, Mokila and Miyapur (top localities with maximum properties on sale)
Madhapur, Kondapur and Gachibowli (maximum rental properties)..
The figures are taken from one source and may vary from source to source. Members are more than welcome to give their real time inputs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thank you for the detailed information. Please share details regarding Villas in Nizampet.CommentQuote0Flag