Does any one have any idea about land projects from JEET GROUP / BISWAS ENTERPRISE Kolkata.

They have build up many residential apartments in south Kolkata specifically in Kalikapur, Mukundapur, Madurdaha, Nayabad.

Now they are selling lands located near EM Bypass Kalikapur / Mukundapur region. Plots are within 1km distances from upcoming Garia to Newtown Metro.

Name of the lands projects are PROTHOMA GARDEN / VRINDABAN GARDEN.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • We have checked the project physically and were interested too. Later when we did searching , we found it falls under wetland . So, we gave up.

Please check link below with Dag number for details . Mouza Mukundapur
    The East Kolkata Wetlands (Conservation And Management) Act, 2006 - elaw.in
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks samaz123;

Also plots are mostly vested land. Check from LAND & LAND REFORMS DEPARTMENT

Dag No. 9 - Full Vest
    Dag No. 41 - Full Vest
    Dag No. 80 - Partially Vest
    Dag No. 42-Pond

I can't understand why such type of big builder doing such type of fraught business.
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know that the entire property is now acquired by Govt. Another fraud case where we did a search and found the land to be complete wetland. Those who purchased the land are in deep trouble now. The invested money simply vanished.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have bought two plots in prothoma project by Biswas enterprise. Now am stuck in this deadlock and they are not sharing much information. Hope to connect with other buyers in this project.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • I also have bought a plot in the prothama Garden and had paid in full and got registered but they are always saying we are fighting the case ...

And it will be ok soon..
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information: No sharing of personal information such as mobile/phone numbers, email / postal addresses, business names or any other personally identifiable information on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bubbly123
    Originally Posted by swaroophte
    I also have bought a plot in the prothama Garden and had paid in full and got registered but they are always saying we are fighting the case ...

And it will be ok soon..
    Mr. Swaroop,

Just read your post.

This is in regard to land project named "prothoma garden" by Biswas enterprise (JEET group) Can you connect with me?
    I want to meet with you .how can we contact?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swaroophte
    Originally Posted by bubbly123
    I also have bought a plot in the prothama Garden and had paid in full and got registered but they are always saying we are fighting the case ...

And it will be ok soon..
    Mr. Swaroop,

Just read your post.

This is in regard to land project named "prothoma garden" by Biswas enterprise (JEET group) Can you connect with me?
    Biswas is not in the mood to refund the money.
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by bubbly123

And it will be ok soon..
    Mr. Swaroop,

Just read your post.

Biswas is not in the mood to refund the money.
    I know two more persons whom he has cheated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Malvish
    Personal Information: No sharing of personal information such as mobile/phone numbers, email / postal addresses, business names or any other personally identifiable information on the forum.
    I want to connect the group members , please suggest the proper way .its urgent.

CommentQuote
    I want to connect the group members , please suggest the proper way .its urgent.

You can use Private messaging . For Private messaging, u need to have 10 + posts & need to switch to the old theme . You would find an option to switch to the old theme at the bottom right side of the main page of the new theme . Don't spam in order to reach 10 Posts .
    CommentQuote
  • Came to know recently some development is happening in that land. We found the grasses were getting cleaning up. After enquiring we got to know from Biswas enterprise that some inspection is scheduled for which grasses are brunt out. Not sure if that is true. even we are trouble for purchasing land from them. Like to talk to other sufferer if they have any update
    CommentQuote
  • They are definitely big builders there but there are huge problem with lands they sold at a place name Prothoma Garden
    CommentQuote
  • I want to connect with group member too. But we are not allowed to post contact details
    CommentQuote
  • We are the Land purchaser from Biswas Enterprise, we are in problem, at present what should we do?
    CommentQuote