Sort by :
Filter by :
- Yes, but there hasn't been any development since I have bought it.CommentQuote0Flag
- i am terribly worried about its future. no appreciation. no news when it is going to be handed over. paid almost 80 %. are there any body else in this forum who can shed some light on this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, We have taken in Sanjeeva Orchard and have paid 85% till now. We are also not sure about the possession and since they are delaying the project, will they pay us the penalty?CommentQuote0Flag
- I bought a unit in Orchard on 2012 with 3500 rupee psf . By 2013 Aug they hiked the price at 4500 rupee psf . Like any aam admi fool I was happy to stay in their trap until June 2016 . After a two years fight and numerous follow up I got my money back without interest just a month before . In this forum many people bought in orchard , u will get some long running thread on orchard around 2012-2013 . These builder are simply called cheater for this orchard . A project supposed to be delivered by June 2015 ..... has not even completed entire land acquisition till date . They simply made fool to all block 1,2,3 buyer who paid 80% and bought a flat in a complex ...not a stand alone building . Orchard is simply a stand alone building now with three building only . Simply cheater ....my friend are not getting any resale buyer with 3700 rupee also in this project .CommentQuote0Flag
- How can we form a joint group to put pressure on the builder who is clearly at fault.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pupul1How can we form a joint group to put pressure on the builder who is clearly at fault.
Builders are at fault / guilty in 99% of the projects in India.. Unfortunately that has been the trend but hope it changes in the near future IF (a big IF) the RE bill is actually implemented in a proper way...
Anyway, have posted some update on this project here..
- Hi yes we have purchased in sanjeeva orchard. I want to put a earnest request to all in this forum to please share any updates/information on this project/land issues/status if you have.We invested in Jan 2013 and as per our agreement it should have been handed over by Mar 2016 including 6 months grace period.The pathetic part is till today ( we stay close by) only 3 blocks buildings have been done, land has still not been fully acquired ( people staying) and for another 2blocks which includes ours the first floor also is not done. We have already paid 30% of total value some 2 years back itself.Inspite of numerous calls, followups we are not getting any update
We have requested for some compensation as per penalty clause for the huge delay but they are simply not bothered. Till today we could not locate any other person like us so that we can fight together this problem and demand from the builder to respond and compensate
We want to quit the project at the earliest and we want to buy a ready to move in flat after this horrible experience. Now unofficially they are saying project will be completed 2018 end but seeing the situation i doubt if it can be ready by 2020 and surely all blocks are not coming and the layout and facilities as planned for the project will definitely be compromised
Looking forward to all of you to share updates at the earliestCommentQuote0Flag
- I have also booked flat at Sanjeeva Orchard and till date paid 85% of the price, I have similar experience of Mr. Anand, project was supposed to be handed over on December-16, now I'm not very confident that they will be able hand over in Dec-17 also ? Can we form a group and create a pressure on the builder? They are supposed to pay interest @ 15% p.a. for the next 6 months period and thereafter we can cancel the boking and get the refund of amount along with interest , I suggest we should form a group and send legal notice to builder to refund the amount with interest.
- Can we form a group/ buyer forum. I am a buyer and have paid up 85% since March 2013. There is no progress in the project.
- Hi ,
Did u receive any update on the construction. I have also bought a flat there. Paid almost 70% . But no update on possession date. Every time i visit there, the marketing people say possession will be given next year. I have been hearing this since last 2 years.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have burnt my hands as well. Let's build a forum.CommentQuote0Flag