Nayabad is a place in Kolkata where lot of big builders have launched their residential projects. Eden Group is one construction compaies which has a number of projects there. Ambuja has launched Utkalika in the same area. Lot of big hospitals and shopping complexes are there around as well. However, the road conditions are yet to be improved. Is it a good place to buy a flat? Budget would be 30 lacs to 40 lacs.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Real Estate is not an Investment option at all in Entire India ..other than certain Lottery news happened in the Area . Example ..I buy a apartment in remote village ...suddenly Mamata announced that there will be some SEZ beside than ... and it happened within two years . Other than this kind of lottery news ... Real Estate moving max 2-3% per year basis that is also you may not get buyer . New town action area price is say 6000 rupee per sqft ...that does not mean you can sell that that by clicking a sell button . Its a pen and paper price . Last 2 years real estate has moved max rate off 2% in paper .

Try MIG and LIG lottery kind of things in big project like SP Sukhabristi ..etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khan2012
    Real Estate is not an Investment option at all in Entire India ..other than certain Lottery news happened in the Area . Example ..I buy a apartment in remote village ...suddenly Mamata announced that there will be some SEZ beside than ... and it happened within two years . Other than this kind of lottery news ... Real Estate moving max 2-3% per year basis that is also you may not get buyer . New town action area price is say 6000 rupee per sqft ...that does not mean you can sell that that by clicking a sell button . Its a pen and paper price . Last 2 years real estate has moved max rate off 2% in paper .

Try MIG and LIG lottery kind of things in big project like SP Sukhabristi ..etc

Agree completely..
    RE investment in apartments / duplex's etc are not worth it specially in the metro & big cities.. Would be nice to see someone who has invested from 2012 onwards and actually completed the whole transaction, i.e successfully resold it AT a decent IRR (say above 6-7%)..

Only exception IS if you have contacts/ connections to buy farm land directly from farmers (NOT these Dreamland (Swapnabhumi) ) kinds of projects..

If you plan to live yourself and don't own your own apartment, then ofcourse the parameters change, BUT would be nice to calculate the rent paid vis-a - vis the opportunity cost of money invested in buying an apartment etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one let me know is there any under construction project(gated or non gated) going on in nayabad or mukundapur area except eden group. I have heard some new construction going on by jeet builder group. Can any one provide any concrete newz on the same.
    CommentQuote