Hi All,
The Kolkata Sub forum is a less happening one in comparison to various other sub-forums like Gurgaon, Noida etc. No one is really discussing much about the projects happening in and around Kolkata. But I believe a lot is happening in Kolkata and its a place where people still can make "value for money" investments.
So, let's start a discussion on the most happening properties in Kolkata in this thread and make it a place to be.
Regards,
Gurgaonite
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Less happening, bcoz nothing much is happening in Kolkata RE as the market is mostly dominated by end users and few investors, who comes from different background (not the key board junkies).

Some discussions are going on Skyscraper Kolkata - SkyscraperCity

I never heard of Value For Money (VFM) investment ... VFM is for end users and unfortunately, Kolkata does not have any VFM projects.
    CommentQuote
  • What is Value for money in Calcutta?

Dear ondaBhai,

wanted to discuss about Calcutta RE with you. please let me know your number, email address to discuss further

regards
    CommentQuote
  • So do I ji.. I like to discuss as well please gharondabhai.. would like to get your details as well plz
    CommentQuote
  • Kolkata is busy with Marxism - they don't have time for silly things like development.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hannah187
    So do I ji.. I like to discuss as well please gharondabhai.. would like to get your details as well plz

This is an online forum, lets discuss here.

No personal communication please.
    CommentQuote