5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Good one. I usually think, that are we building ghost towns in India when it comes to real estate? Here is a great article on Are we building ghost towns in Indian Real Estate. Do click the link. You will enjoy the read.
    CommentQuote
  • WB has to change from top to bottom -- I dont see anything happening in next 5-10 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahumish45
    Good one. I usually think, that are we building ghost towns in India when it comes to real estate? Here is a great article on Are we building ghost towns in Indian Real Estate. Do click the link. You will enjoy the read.

here is the new link:
    http://www./2011/08/indian-real-estate-residential-projects.html
    CommentQuote
  • It is so sad to see a great future to be choked to death due to political motives. It is probably saddest to see the so called Bangali Intellectuals blinded by Didi mania.

At one side we complain about skyrocketing RE price, on the other side the Syndicates are controlling the building material supply at gun point. Quality of these goon syndicate's building material is undoubtedly questionable and safety of so many under-construction buildings are hanging on that.

Anyway, people will forget all these .. some under-construction building will collapse one day and finally they will catch some Neotia or Agarwal ... that's the pot-boiler for both politicians and the media.

Rajarhat was the last hope for filthy/messy Kolkata and it is dying due to complete lack of focus.
    CommentQuote