Swapnabhumi Project by Swapnabhumi Realtors in New Town, Kolkata

Last updated: 1 week ago
118 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Swapnabhumi Project by Swapnabhumi Realtors in New Town, Kolkata

Originally posted by yogeshgiram View Post
    I booked a flat in Unitech's Uniworld City Rajarhat. Actual price is >Rs.3400 per SFT but they are offering some discount. After discount the price is 2945/- per SFT

I am planning to sale the flat even below the company price as my job is in Hyd and I need to live in Hyd.
    Can we connect on this? I want to know how the overall complex & facilities are there?
    Last edited September 14 2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Swapnabhumi
      Swapnabhumi commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it still available?

Is this project now named as Convicity ( Builder Bloomsbury pvt. ltd.) ? or different?

Comment

• Swapnabhumi
      Swapnabhumi commented
      Editing a comment
      A part of this project is convicity.. they say it's a joint venture

Yes It is now Convicity. I have already send you my contact details as a personal message to you.

Comment

Hello everyone, can anyone update me on the current status of the Swapnabhumi project? I don't live in Kolkata so not very much aware about the progress. It's been more than 4 years since I bought a plot in Phase 2 of this project. I have completed 40℅ payment already but have stopped making any further payments looking at the fact that the development is super slow. Now after reading this thread, I am more sceptical about giving any money to them. In fact, looking at their current pace of development, I am also thinking if I should cancel the booking and ask for a refund. I had been there recently and I see that they have only started some work in phase 1 for the namesake only. There's nothing concrete happening yet. The other so called joint venture project of theirs "Convicity" which is a bungalow project, the sales team is on Thier toes to make some bookings. But I am still confused about Swapnabhumi as a project. In fact I was in a plan to book a few more plots as an investment but after visiting the site after more than 4 years, I must admit that I am not very convinced. They have mentioned in Thier MOU that they are going to hand over the plot in 48 months with all the commited work done like the road, drainage, water supply, electricity etc etc. But so far nothing. And now people are also talking about political impact, Hidco Acquisition and other issues, actually all that is now making me worried. Request you all to advise and let me know what's the best plan of action or next step. Have anyone registered Thier plot already? Have anyone got possession already? Is anyone worried like me and planning to come out of it? Please connect with me and let's understand for everyone's benefit. Many thanks in advance

Comment

• azam.wamik
        azam.wamik commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Guys,
        I’m interested in this project. But I’m afraid not to get into their trap. Most of the comments are negative.

I’ve booked Plot 53 in Plan 8

Should I go ahead in purchasing the land from them? I don’t want to loose my hard earned money here.

Regards.
        Last edited September 20 2017, 01:42 AM. Reason: personal information

Originally posted by Shaanismyname View Post
      Hello everyone, can anyone update me on the current status of the Swapnabhumi project? I don't live in Kolkata so not very much aware about the progress. It's been more than 4 years since I bought a plot in Phase 2 of this project. I have completed 40℅ payment already but have stopped making any further payments looking at the fact that the development is super slow. Now after reading this thread, I am more sceptical about giving any money to them. In fact, looking at their current pace of development, I am also thinking if I should cancel the booking and ask for a refund. I had been there recently and I see that they have only started some work in phase 1 for the namesake only. There's nothing concrete happening yet. The other so called joint venture project of theirs "Convicity" which is a bungalow project, the sales team is on Thier toes to make some bookings. But I am still confused about Swapnabhumi as a project. In fact I was in a plan to book a few more plots as an investment but after visiting the site after more than 4 years, I must admit that I am not very convinced. They have mentioned in Thier MOU that they are going to hand over the plot in 48 months with all the commited work done like the road, drainage, water supply, electricity etc etc. But so far nothing. And now people are also talking about political impact, Hidco Acquisition and other issues, actually all that is now making me worried. Request you all to advise and let me know what's the best plan of action or next step. Have anyone registered Thier plot already? Have anyone got possession already? Is anyone worried like me and planning to come out of it? Please connect with me and let's understand for everyone's benefit. Many thanks in advance
      Hi Guys, I’m interested in this project. But I’m afraid not to get into their trap. Most of the comments are negative. I’ve booked Plot 53 in Plan 8 Should I go ahead in purchasing the land from them? I don’t want to loose my hard earned money here.
      Regards
      Last edited September 20 2017, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• anan355
        anan355 commented
        Editing a comment
        Written below
        Last edited October 4 2017, 11:06 PM.

Hello azam, As I had mentioned earlier I had booked a plot in Phase 1 and now this is ready with drainage work, 50 feet & 30 feet morrum road (yet to be tarred), electricity poles, boundary wall ( not completed till now), plot marking and demarcation. The tarring is going to be done in the next few months as they are building 1 more entrance road to the project and the current roads will be stopped getting used by the lorries carrying construction material (otherwise tar will be damaged soon). Set of things that they are yet to deliver are the amenities (playground, swimming pool, tennis court, club house etc). Since it has been 5-6 years, they are in this project, I think we can remain assured that these folks are not cheaters who will run away. Problem is that they are slow in land acquisition and conversion so their delivery is slow and they do not want to build amenities like playground, swimming pool, garden, tennis court / basketball court saying that customer demand is not there as most customers are software engineers from Tier-2 towns who dont appreciate these amenities. Good point is that as of today perhaps this is the only big residential layout where you can buy plots in and around New Town. Otherwise in New Town, there are only apartments / offices/ colleges/hospitals etc and we all know land gives much better return than apartment over a 5-7 year horizon. Also the other plotted layouts in and around New Town are very small with extremely narrow roads (even 50 feet road is big for them) and you cant even talk about amenities with those builders .

Comment

@Anan355 Since it has been 5-6 years, they are in this project, I think we can remain assured that these folks are not cheaters who will run away.

What does that mean?

Sarada/RoseVally sustained for more than 15 years in this state..

Please follow the full mail thread from begining and then comment.

From, very beging I am asking for only one thing... the "Conversion Certificate"

Last edited December 26 2017, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Hello anan, What is the current status of this project? Have you got your plot now?
          I was searching for land and got interested in this project. I found them on the website and contacted them.
          However, the current price they are mentioning is 11Lakhs/Katha although on the website it is saying close to 8Lakhs/Katha.
          Then I was searching about them and their projects. It seems that they are real slow on their project and beforehand have no experience.
          Moreover, they are not providing me the full map of their construction sites.
          Now, I am really worried and need help with the people who already have encountered with this project

Comment

Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X