Last updated: May 13 2021
124 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Swapnabhumi Project by Swapnabhumi Realtors in New Town, Kolkata

Originally posted by Jughead2016 View Post
    G'Bhai,

Did you finally visit the place. I just checked the website. They are selling "PROSPECTUS " instead of a brochure. As if its school admission thing.

Lot of MOU's are there in between which I did not understand. Looks like they are revolutionizing the way property deals are made.

Appreciate if anyone can provide some more input..
    The location is very attractive.

The price is very attractive.

Ownership of lands doubtful.

Transparency is questionable.

Process is complicated, it's not a direct buy.

Experience of the company is doubtful, specially for a sheer size like this project.

Unclear message about all necessary approvals, if you know, much better projects like Unnayan Gardens are stuck.

If you have 5-6L for a gamble then this is definitely a good gamble ... else I am not sure as it is too good to be true.

Comment

Thanks G'Bhai.

You are right, the process is not very transparent. Unless the builder or some authority has clear title of all contiguous mini lands within the proposed project, it is very difficult to execute it as per planning.

This is leaving aside infrastructural development like road, electricity, water supply and sewerage etc.

I will try to give it a miss now till I visit that place later this year.

Comment

totally bullshit project..any one can google it...lots of complaint in consumer forum can be read on the name of unnayan garden.The concept of getting plot in 3-6 year installment is totally baseless.These amateurs are copying this concept from the area near by bombay. i mean nashiq puna lonaval.....where development pace is high....even then their they completely tried to handover these project within 1 year.
        Also 3g realtor also claimed to be known as Saha udyog...they are also selling land on the name of Bangabhoomi near unnayan garden.They said they will arrange transformer ,electricity ,water road their...but till date nothing they have done.So be aware of such fraud.Every company like amantron realtor,Unanayan,Ganpati they all say that they will make metallic road...but they will leave this for authority/Muncipality

Comment

Originally posted by snsinghlkr View Post
          totally bullshit project..any one can google it...lots of complaint in consumer forum can be read on the name of unnayan garden.The concept of getting plot in 3-6 year installment is totally baseless.These amateurs are copying this concept from the area near by bombay. i mean nashiq puna lonaval.....where development pace is high....even then their they completely tried to handover these project within 1 year.
          Also 3g realtor also claimed to be known as Saha udyog...they are also selling land on the name of Bangabhoomi near unnayan garden.They said they will arrange transformer ,electricity ,water road their...but till date nothing they have done.So be aware of such fraud.Every company like amantron realtor,Unanayan,Ganpati they all say that they will make metallic road...but they will leave this for authority/Muncipality

I am not sure whether they will be able to deliver the large township that they are promising. However for the plot they sold me, they showed me that they have already registered the land in their name. They also showed me the documents for the adjacent plots for which they have got the land registered. It seems that they have also constructed a site office.

However they are yet to start construction of roads and levelling of plots.
          After I made a down payment of 30%, they made a registered agreement with me promising footpaths, water connection, sewerage etc in the agreement.

However besides registration of land, there are multiple steps involved in developing a township:

1. Mutation of land
          2. Conversion of land ( from agricultural to residential)

Unless conversion of land happens, I am not sure how will they start construction of roads in the township.

Comment

Originally posted by anan355 View Post
            However besides registration of land, there are multiple steps involved in developing a township:

1. Mutation of land
            2. Conversion of land ( from agricultural to residential)

Unless conversion of land happens, I am not sure how will they start construction of roads in the township.
            Hi,
            Is there any timeline they gave for conversion of land?
            Do they have Mutation/Parcha Application receipt?
            Is the project is approved by HIDCO or any such authority?
            Any prior history of this developers?

Comment

Originally posted by bindasarpan View Post
              Hi,
              Is there any timeline they gave for conversion of land?
              I went to their office today. I asked this question specifically.
              They told for the entire plotted area of their township ( around 350 bighas), it would take nearly a year to complete the conversion process. Conversion can only happen only after mutation of all the land is done.

But they have already started getting part conversion and thats why they have started putting rubbles ( bhanga eet / khowa) for construction of road. They showed me some snaps.

Do they have Mutation/Parcha Application receipt?
              For my land ( booked 9 months ago), they have got the mutation done and for my plot, in porcha, already the name of their company exists. They showed this to me today. They were telling that it takes quite a long time to get the mutation done. I am not sure how true is this.

In fact, another fellow from Cap Gemini was there today when I had gone. He had booked 3 small plots. For his plots also , mutation was done, it seems.

Is the project is approved by HIDCO or any such authority?
              No such approval is required by HIDCO. HIDCO approval is required only in 1 area in Rajarhat i.e New Town. New Town has 3 parts: Action Area 1, 2 and 3. The area where this township is happening was supposed to be Action Area 4 but that plan was dropped. I think, if at all, any planning authority comes in picture, that will be local gram panchayet.

Any prior history of this developers?
              No. And that is a big risk I feel.

JugAhead and Gharondabhai.... did you get any other inputs about this project in between.

Comment

Swapnabhumi

anan355,

From the title, I believe that you have booked in Swapnabhumi.

Have they started development work by now?
                One double - as it was supposed to be AA 4 by HIDCO - is there a possibility that HIDCO might acquare these land?

Thanks,

Comment

1. Anybody has any new updates about this project?
                  2. Is this company (or the people associated to it) clean from the current chit fund crisis of West Bengal?
                  3. I inquired and found conversion process still not started (atleast not done for a single block of this project)? Is there any blocker there? It is already few years they started this project.
                  4. Also it seems they still have not started anything about road/electricity/water. Will they able to deliver it in time? I think their delivery timeline starts from this year end. And from next year onward there are lots of plots to be delivered. Will it be possible for them to build all those basic amenities in a year time? Do they have sufficient money?
                  5. Does anybody already done with the registration of the land? Does they have clear papers and everything? What about maintenance of the land?

Comment

I bought a plot in Swapnabhumi around 1 year ago.

Below is the latest update from their marketing team

Dear Customers,
                    At the outset may the Bengali New Year 1420 and Shubho Akshay Tritiya bring blessing & good offerings for you & your family.
                    Swapnabhumi Realtors Limited has some good news for this NABABORSHO.
                    · The launch of Duplex project is soon to commence. We shall be inviting the queries of the customers who want to be the owner of prestigious Duplex.
                    · The Customers who has completed 60% of payment are requested to complete registered bayanama. This is an elective request.
                    · The project infrastructure is soon starting. The main road demarcations are complete. The cement pillars are put to demarcate the roads. The soil filling will start soon.
                    · The mutation of most of the land purchased by SRL is complete.
                    · The survey of the 1st Phase is complete and survey of other phases are undergoing.
                    · The company has opened a marketing branch in Sodepur, North 24th Pgs and another marketing branch is opening at Raniganj, Bardhaman dist, West Bengal.
                    Last edited June 11 2015, 07:01 PM. Reason: Personal Information & text formatting

Comment

Rajdeepdeb - This is a very good news !! With all due respect, personally, I must say that I am very circumspect about it -was right from the start and even now.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X