Current Booking Status And Availablity at Sanjeev Gardens

Last updated: August 28 2012
11 | Posts
3536 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Booking Status And Availablity at Sanjeev Gardens

Anyone got any feedback on Sanjeeva Gardens. Anyone with current bookind status and availability ?

Sanjeeva Garden

Re : Current Booking Status And Availablity at Sanjeev Gardens

The location seems a little outside to me. I mean I have been to that area to check Ideal Town and found the location to be a bit on the fringes.

Comment

Originally posted by Debeswar View Post
      The location seems a little outside to me. I mean I have been to that area to check Ideal Town and found the location to be a bit on the fringes.
      Thanks Debbhai, appreciate your feedback.

Do you have any recommendation of similar duplex/triplex development in a good location?

When I said good location, Baruipur/Sonarpur, Howrah or Madhyamgram are out of question. At the same time, the highly polluted and congested city areas are out too.

Saltlake is a good option but security is a major concern as those houses are not part of a controlled society. I do not really mean GATED society ... but looking for something that are monitored and controlled ... not like free flow like Saltlake.

Do let me know if you have any recommendation. Sometime, this kind of developments are never advertised... only the closed one or invited one get a chance.

Comment

Now that you tell me I will keep my eyes open to that and let you know should I come across something of that sort.

Are you interested in resales as well?

Comment

Now that you tell me I will keep my eyes open to that and let you know should I come across something of that sort.

Thanks Debbhai,

For various reasons, preferably direct all white deal from builder, however good resale will be considered too for this high value deal.

Comment

Have you checked Unitech Downtown? They have duplexes.

Flats in Kolkata | High Rise Apartment in Kolkata | Real Estate Investment in Kolkata

Comment

Whats the approx price which Unitech downtown is asking for the duplex apartments ? I see that the smallest duplex is 2795 sq ft ?

Comment

While Sanjeeva gardens has listed package price for the apartments, does anyone know if we get some discounts if we go thru some brokers ? I see Sanjeeva gardens property listed in most of the big agent websites and hence asking..

Comment

I almost drove up earlier this year up to Sanjeeva Gardens but turned around from Ideal Villas.

Must have gone there when students from a vocational school or a college were getting out and were all hanging on to these overloaded modified motorcycle rickshaws.

The area looked more rural than suburban to me.

Comment

Originally posted by AbhiCCU View Post
                    Whats the approx price which Unitech downtown is asking for the duplex apartments ? I see that the smallest duplex is 2795 sq ft ?
                    Any clues on this ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X