Hi,

I came across this project Malabar Residency by Aspirana builders near Hatisala more. Price is attractive and plan also looks decent, but my only issue is when i asked for project documents developer flatly refused to share anything. They also asked me to pay 20% and then they will think about sharing info. This sounded dubious, when probed further i was told its a sister concern of http://dharitri-infra.com/ and under this firm they have many completed projects. This is their website - http://aspiranainfra.com/

Please guide me on this as it looks like an excellent investment option, only if true!
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ask them for project sanction plan and land details, like mouza, dag no.s. Please share those here. I will let you know whether those are legal or not.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Duttagupta2 years ago
      Aspirana Malabar is a fake company. Please be careful.
  • I did speak to the Cos. executive today. As informed by him, they are selling 1 Kotta bungalow at 18 Lac with built-up area on 450sqft with garden and car parking etc.Moreover, subsidy under PMAY for 3 lac is also available with an extra discount of 5% from the co.(means a bungalow for 14 lac). Payment schedule 20:80. I have an appointment to visit the office and the site on 18th Feb for the details. I will try to gather the informations suggested by dsudipta.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Rohan.C3 years ago
      Hi...can you provide more details about PMAY subsidy you mentioned ? I am interested in the project.
  • I also am interested in this project. I called them today and I was told that an email will be sent to be with details that will clear all the questions that I have and after that I can visit the office for further clarification. The address mentioned on the site is very close from where I work. Rajkprasad do let me know how your boat goes
    CommentQuote
  • Now got an update that the project is approved by axis bank
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • Does they have the mutation and conversion certificate? Does anybody able to manage so from them? If yes can u attach those certificate in this mail thread? When I asked for those certificates last time they avoided to provide so.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • dipank23273 years ago
      I had asked them to provide mutation , conversion certificate etc on mail . They are saying they cant send over mail ' they can only show it to me if i visit their office . Donno how reliable is that.
  • I went on a site visit today as well on my own , their board on site looks damaged and gone . There are now no hoardings of malabar on site. I called up the guy (sandeep ) he said some locals messed up . But he says work will begin on or after 15th april. 2017 . Kindly share if any more info .
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Hope it happens as said
    CommentQuote
  • I have talked to Sandeep couple of weeks back and planning to visit the site this weekend.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • dipank23273 years ago
      When you go there , you will notice that there is hardly any advertisement of malabar whereas the place is crowded with ads from kingtown sanhita and universia . However malabar has a good position as compared to the others. Kindly post on your site visit experience .
  • I am also interested in this property. Does this property look good for investment purposes
    CommentQuote
  • Position is excellent. I have already booked. And waiting for the Work to start. Current information it will start after 15 April. People are supportive.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • hmahes3 years ago
      Any current update on progress of project
  • Visited the site today . No work started yet as promised (15th april2017). Looks like a project you will have to suffer if u need possesion on time .
    CommentQuote
  • Need to wait, what else.can be done. Hoarding are back tin partition on land is back. This are few goodies.

i am very positive about it, everytime we can't be so negative.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • anthon3 years ago
      I believe cheap project always take some time. Look at Simon sanhita today they are delivering. It took them 4 years now.
  • Visited sight today, security person has been placed on the site.As per him work is going to start in a day or two......hope for the best...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Duttagupta3 years ago
      Work has still not started and a lot of angry client are asking for refund. Please beware.
  • Hi, do you have further update on this project? Has work on the site started?
    CommentQuote
  • No update, yet let see after eid they said work will start.
    CommentQuote