I am planning to buy an apartment and I heard about Dharitri Universia. I heard about the company that it is doing well in the real estate market but I am looking for feedback about the project Dharitri Universia. Can anyone help out me with the details?
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well my first reaction about Dharitri group will be no no after going through the company reputations,the online reviews and talking to the company guys. It is said if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. That goes to all these new companies promising with bungalow project, Be it Dharitri , convicity , Lord city etc.They don't have any paper ready to show if they have converted the agricultural land to freehold, they probably can't.Lord City started 8years back, and by now not a single bungalow is delivered. Find out what has happened with Green harbour. These all companies are Duping people and some day will vanish. You will however get some people set by the company to post good feedbacks about Royal enclave from Dharitri, unfortunately all have joined in last ten days or so to post their positive comments,just before Dharitri Univerisia is launched. Do they think we are so fool?

Coming to this project from Dharitri, this is not a bungalow project though, but unbelievable if any builder is providing you a penthouse at 20lacs when 5km nearer to city , it costs you 2crore in DLF Newtown Heights. Come on r u kidding me?

I have checked with the banks where I have my bank loans, and they are yet to get any paper from The builder yet. I am still not saying it's fraud, however I will wait for bank approvals before connecting to the builder. Useless to ask the builder for the papers until you book an apartment so better enquire from the bank who has the list of approved projects with them.
    And don't just rely on one bank, find it from multiple one, particularly private banks, they will not let these builders go away with their money so easily.

There is no question of buying anything from this builder without bank loan, end of discussion.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • aratisarkar11 months ago
      Many consumers already have filed cases at Dept. of Consumer affairs(Govt of West Bengal) as Dharitri infra neither refunding money not started the proper construction work. In many projects, this company does not have sufficient land to start project. But it took money from customers . This company does not tell all the terms and conditions before taking money . It is almost like NARADA-SARADA scam . Even many customers who booked flat or bungalow at Royal Enclave , suddenly found that the plot what was shown was a fake plot. Company is telling them that the project is shifted to other location. Just imagine what kind of fraudulent activity ,this company is doing.

Construction of Universia is on hold . Even construction of BlisVilla is postponed.

Royal enclave launched on 2014. Till date , they are even not able to build a model flat .Even project location is shifted .How funny !!.

People who are giving good feedback about this company are fake profiles .
  • Until you don't see things from your own eyes you shouldn't believe. Same thing goes here in Dharitri Universia. Dharitri universia is such a big and wonderful project that you must try to see the site. Face to face conversation always helps in giving the accurate information and you will understand the concept clearly. You cannot miss out a big opportunity like this. Thus, I am also planning to visit the office and understanding the things clearly.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nathuj2 years ago
      R u from the marketing team of the developer??
  • I am planning to buy an apartment and I heard about Dharitri Universia. I am looking for feedback about the project Dharitri Universia. Can anyone help out me with the details? Project is approved by any bank ??
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Checked the offerings. 2 bhk 500 sq ft, 3 bhk 700 sq ft. Itsy bitsy houses divided into itsier and bitsier rooms. Calling them duplex is ridiculous. More like two chambers in a beehive. Thats why appears so cheap
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • susanta.dey2 years ago
      Dear reviewer

Thank you for your review in our project.
      Our target segment is different. Keep that in mind (flat price factor) we design our flat area accordingly.

Maybe you belong to some higher TG.. If you want to buy a biger one, you can purchase to adjacent flats and join that.

Once again thank you, hope we able to clear your points.
  • Dear @susanta.dey Can you please answer the relevant questions regarding your project? What is the status of this project? Have they converted the agricultural land? Is the project approved by any bank?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • susanta.dey2 years ago
      Hi
      Thank you for your interest. Let me answer your questions
      In our project's entry gate construction is going on. From May onwards we are going to start infrastructure development work & December onwards we are planning to start building construction work.

First of all our project is not on any agricultural land.
      Bank approval process is going on from 3 leading Nationalise banks.

Regards
      Susanta Dey
  • Hello Dharitri - I will believe u if u can show me the conversion certificate. If u are really honest then please post your conversion certificate in this mail thread.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sudipta
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
      Dharitri wont show as they do dont have proper documents. showing land details is not confidential. All land details easily can be online viewed at www.banglarbhumi.gov.in..there is no confidentiality at all. But the issue is how can they show as they dont have proper docs.
  • I am planning to buy a flat at Universia! Is there anyone who has bought already ? I am very confused . . .
    CommentQuote
  • They have another 2 more projects coming up at hatisala apart from Universia
    Anyone who would have booked unit with Royal enclave are clueless and in dilemma about its credibility.
    There are few reasons for that.
    1) They started with the Phase 1 way back in 2015. It is 2017 now. And they have not done anything significant. You can have a look at the site. Not sure how they claim to deliver all projects(Two more coming up at the same place).
    2) They do have issue with land. Mutation is not done yet. Some say its done.. some say its pending. If you ask for documents to verify they will tell you long stories and keep giving you dates after dates. (I heard that mutation is blocked in that area for indefinite period after bhangar incident... strange they did not get approval for 1 and half years before the incident)
    3) They don't reveal details correctly. If you talk to 10 people of their office they will tell you 10 different things.
    4) No question of bank funding the project yet...(How can bank finance if land is disputed). They say loan can be applied..(I have not verified this yet)
    5) they talk of sales agreement after paying 20% but later on say you have to go for MOU instead.(Difference between sales agreement is that sales agreement is legally binding on both parties signing it. But MOU is not legally binding, People can deviate from what is signed in MOU). After paying 50% sales agreement will be made.. Now thats a big risk for all buyers.
    6) There are two companies they have- one is Dharitri (For flats) and other one is Royal Infra Pvt limited (for bunglow). Dharitri is a small building company and they have delivered small projects but royal Infra is a brand new company. They say it is for income tax purpose they have kept this separation of company but how can buyers be made to trust and spend on a brand new company.
    7) Please verify all documents before making any payments because frankly speaking the way they are carrying out things it seems they are only interested in booking units and not one bit in delivering and i personally have doubt on them. If they get all clearance (land and bank for project funding) it will be some relief. till then it is very very risky.
    8) There are different type of approval from bank. one where they will fund for each buyer. second one will be for the entire project. Till both are done don't go for it.

some good things to share-
    They promise to deliver too many amenities and top class housing. So if you don't want to miss out on the opportunity you can book a unit you like with very minimum token amount. But don't pay them any more money till you verify all their documents. And please please don't trust their words. If possible talk to other buyers. Form a group and get all documents verified.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • Dear @susanta.dey can you kindly clarify when did the Royal Enclave project start ? Is there really any dispute over the land ? Did that really start in 2015 ? Till now it is all vacant land with only very little construction. What about the Universia project ? Has the company already acquired the entire plot of land already or they will acquire with time as work progresses ? Can you kindly send me some contacts of other buyers who have already booked with Universia project ? When is the approximate time of possession of Universia project ?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
      Many consumers already have filed cases at Dept. of Consumer affairs(Govt of West Bengal) as Dharitri infra neither refunding money not started the proper construction work. In many projects, this company does not have sufficient land to start project. But it took money from customers . This company does not tell all the terms and conditions before taking money . NO PSU bank approved any of its projects. . It is almost like NARADA-SARADA scam . Till date No PSU bank approved loan. There is also incident of selling same flat twice. Even many customers who booked flat or bungalow at Royal Enclave , suddenly found that the plot what was shown was a fake plot. Company is telling them that the project is shifted to other location. Just imagine what kind of fraudulent activity ,this company is doing.

Construction of Universia is on hold . Even construction of BlisVilla is postponed.

Royal enclave launched on 2014. Till date , they are even not able to build a model flat .Even project location is shifted .How funny !!.

People who are giving good feedback about this company are fake profiles .
  • Well, someone claiming as builder seems to be agitated with my review and come down to personal attack.I am not replying to him but let me give some more update about this project. Unhappy to see so many people falling prey to the advertisements and false promises and will be losing a hefty amount of their hard earn money. If I had time in life I would have filed a PIL in high court against these builders that unless a land is converted to freehold, it can't be sold as bungalow or flat. Hope someone will take this feedback and discuss legal advise.After money market, this is probably the biggest fraud happening, I guess by the same set of people.
    Coming to this project, went to their office and spoke to the representative and got convinced that this is FRAUD.
    Reason 1- They don't know what a penthouse means. The drawing in their brochure is unrealistic, they have not given any measurement also. The height of the ceiling they claim is 8 foot in both the floors. No exit to the roof top which they claim as penthouse.Any person who has Seema penthouse can say the drawing is a fraud and made by designer and not by architect.
    Reason 2- They claim to deliver penthouse after 42 months of Every booking.Which means if 1st floor is booked and 3rd floor is booked,they will deliver them but not the 2nd floor which is not booked.These guys are so less educated they don't even know that an apartment project is delivered at a total and not against individual booking.even 50 % booking is done , you have to build 100% of the project.This is not a bungalow project.You need to have a completion date and not 42 months after booking.
    Reason 3- Generally you pay a booking amount and get the papers, you connect the bank, get your loan as per your credentials ,sometimes up to 90%, and then bank pays their share and ask you to pay your share.The builder gets his total amount.In this case, the builder is asking upfront 20% for agreement. The agreement has to be triparty between bank builder and buyer. My bank has confirmed that they have not got any approval document from the builder, so effectively you will not get any loan and your 20% is gone for good.Thatns what these builders are targeting 20% of the amount and then forget the project.
    Reason 4- Land conversion is really difficult these days and costly too. When they will get some hundred crore of rupees without even starting the project,why would someone take the pain to get it converted and build something, instead close the office after 5 years and leave. Simple.
    I work in TCS, can't spend much time with this. But someone has to take a little initiative and seek legal advise against these developers who are promising residential flats or bungalows in agricultural lands.These needs to stop.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • friendsindrani1 years ago
      Hi I have booked a flat and deposited money, pls let me know how to connect up. I work in IBM, salt lake
  • Dear Souvik & others...

Greetings from Bloomsbury Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.

This is our first post to this forum. We were reading all the threads in this forum and found some good as well as negetive comments about our project CONVICITY. Since this is a public forum everyone has the right to express their own views and we appreciate that. But as a developer of the project we think it is our duty to provide the project updates to everyone. We are concerned about our project and not interested with the projects of other developers and in their modus operandi. It's a humble request to everyone to get proper update and details regarding "CONVICITY" before making comments like "those fruad companies".

We will be happy to share some details of "CONVICITY VILLAS" with you all:-
    1. The project is fully butted and bounded with proper boundary wall (8ft) and till date all the main roads and connecting roads have been constructed and accessible.
    2. We have a fully operational Site Office at the site measuring approx 3500 sq.ft.
    3. The site is protected 24x7 by security guards.
    4. We have our own transformer and water facility installed at the site.
    5. We have already registered the villa plots in favour of our customers (almost 60% and going on), so the question of land not acquired by the company does not arise.
    6. All the Villa Plots that has been registered till date has been mutated, converted and sanctioned in the names of the Purchasers (documents available at our office).
    7. Construction of almost 10 Villas have started, out of which 2 Villas are nearing completion (quality of construction can be judged by visiting our site)
    8. Convicity Villa Loans are availbale from United Bank of India, Gariahat Branch (Sanction Letters availabale at our office), and soon will be available from HDFC & LICHFL.
    9. Our rates are absolutely at par with the market. We belive in quality construction.
    10. Project Site is well maintained by dedicated staffs.
    11.Our possession time is December 2018 + 6months grace period, which we consider is enough to complete the project.
    12.Bloomsbury Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, member of CII & Indian Green Building Council. We are also a CRISIL rated company.

So dear reviewers and viewers considering all these facts how can u say the Company is fruad and the Project is not going to happen. It is a humble request to everyone to visit the Convicity site and our office to find out the truth.There is always some hardships in developing a project specially in a location like Newtown-Rajarhat, but are working out 24x7 to make this project a super success.

Dear all please believe in your eyes and logic...
    Warm regrads,
    Team Convicity.
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • global25872 years ago
      Can you please share some recent construction image?
  • Seeing all the post, looks like Mr Susanta Dey (@susanta.dey) is very close to the project. It will be nice if he can provide some concrete evidence, that he is claiming.

Else, seeing by the looks, so many ads in prime bengali newspaper, too lucrative price, delay in possession by other builders & scams in real estate in Kolkata, there will always be doubt in this kind of projects.

Moreover the company is very new, yet they have been able to acquire (??) so many land is always questionable.

As for myself, I'll stay away as of now, till more clarification is provided. Sukhobristi is far better options, in terms of locality & credibility.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • susanta.dey2 years ago
      Greeting of the Day..
      we have started our Royal Enclave project in 2015, since this is a big project there are so many permissions we need to obtain. In 2016 there was State assembly election, due to that we couldn't process any Govt. work for 6-7 months. Anyways now we have all relevant documents, sanction plan of twelve(12) G+4 building & 50+ Bunglows which is more than sufficient to deliver our Phase 1 booking. Also one leading Nationalise Bank is providing loans in our Royal Enclave Project. Apart from that few renowned private loan provider companies are agreed to provide loan in this project.

Coming to our Dharitri Universia projects
      In our project's entry gate construction is going on. From May onwards we are going to start infrastructure development work & December onwards we are planning to start building construction work. First of all our project is not on any agricultural land.
      Bank approval process is going on from 3 leading Nationalise banks.

This is current status of our projects.
      We are requesting to all the viewers please don't be biased by someone's thinking (since it is a open forum, everyone is free to post anything) please judge by yourself if you wish to book in our property.

Thank you
  • Regarding #6. All the Villa Plots that has been registered till date has been mutated, converted and sanctioned in the names of the Purchasers (documents available at our office).

Then please share mouza name and the plot numbers which are already converted. That's simple and it sound your legality. Nothing else is needed. We will do the rest of the investigation. You have claimed 60 % is already converted to homestead. Then please prove it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Susanta,

Can you post the official website link of Royal enclave including their pricing structure?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you all the reviewers for reviewing this property & providing necessary guidance. Customer are not biased since we as customers pay hard earned money to buy property for ourselves & our future generation. Going thru the forum and the responses, I feel this property is not a viable one to purchase and in every response Mr Susanta Dey is copy pasting his previous responses rather than taking time to individually address the issues/ queries. This itself shows what type of customer satisfaction this property dealer is up to. There are many property dealers who equally provide right customer satisfaction by answering queries to the point with all necessary data points. Mr Susanta should involve the customer facing relationship group of the company to answer the questions rather than he himself copy-pasting the same responses over and over again.
    CommentQuote