Hello, I am looking to purchase a 2 BHK flat in PS Magnum (VIP Road), Kolkata. The rate is quoted to be 6200 psqft. The purchase is primarily for own consumption, but also looking at long term investment. The property prices in Kolkata have been dropping recently.

Is it worthwhile to invest in PS Magnum or a property in Kolkata? What is the return I can expect in next 10 years time frame?

Thanks in advance for the advice.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The project is certainly located at a premium spot. If you can afford it, go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Did you proceed with PS Magnum property? 3 BHK are being quoted 1 crore + . Is that the realistic price? Would appreciate some indicators as I'm also interested in purchasing a property for my parents end-use on VIP road, Kolkata.

Many thanks in advance

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhatmilan
    Hello,

Did you proceed with PS Magnum property? 3 BHK are being quoted 1 crore + . Is that the realistic price? Would appreciate some indicators as I'm also interested in purchasing a property for my parents end-use on VIP road, Kolkata.

Many thanks in advance

The price is certainly realistic given the location but don't expect much in terms of resale value.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Too Highly priced Project. Just because of the Location the project is too highly priced. You may get a 3 BHK in New Town or 211 Bus Route Rajarhat in the budget of PS Magnum 3 BHK. So my advice would be see more properties in that area before you take up PS.
    CommentQuote