Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kolkata : Different Flat number mentioned in Conveyance Deed and Municipality Tax receipt

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kolkata : Different Flat number mentioned in Conveyance Deed and Municipality Tax receipt

Last updated: September 19 2018
0 | Posts
201 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolkata : Different Flat number mentioned in Conveyance Deed and Municipality Tax receipt

Hi,

I am planning to buy a resale flat at Dum Dum (Kolkata) area. All the documents are okay except the difference of Flat numbering in the Conveyance deed and municipalty tax receipt. As per the Conveyance deed the falt is located at the 2nd floor and the flat number is 2B, but the Municipalty tax receipt is showing the holding number as 155/3B (155 is the building number). I checked the Mutation certificate where the holding umber is mentioned as 155/2B.

I checked all the other flats of the building and the same problem is with everyone. The building is G+III. So, technically the flat number mentioned in Conveyance deed is correct, but as per the municipalty records the groud floor is considered as 1st floor and accorindgly the flats are numbered as 1A, 1B, 1C .....I did not get a chance to checke the deeds of other flat owners though.

Should I buy this property with such a dispute? Can I face any problem in the future if I wish to sale this flat? Also if someone can please advise how it can be rectified.
    Last edited September 19 2018, 06:32 AM.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X