We have been tentants in a rented shop since more than 30 years. Earlier my father used to run a ladies garment shop which was later run by myself. However, now I wish to change it into a grocery store.

I would like to know whether I needed an NOC from the landlord for change of business or will trade licence, FASSAI Licence and police license/noc, suffice?

Thanks in advance.
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.