Sort by :
Filter by :
- Excellent finding. I was actually waiting for others to respond , if they are aware. I don't have any idea as to what changed between Mar and June 2012.
The only thing is probably of-late ease of liquidity mildly into the system, the projects might be picking up pace, which is driving the demand. The inherent demand that exists in the market can never be ruled out, as there is certain deficiency in adequate housing. And, then the costs are rising from developer perspective, so even if they want, to keep the same margin levels, they have raise the price.
Mind you, all these probable factors are beyond the dangerous human greediness driven price rise.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sandipRCIn last few months I have seen atleast 25-30 different properties in NE/East and North Kolkata. It was surprising that property rates has suddenly increased over March 2012. A few properties on Rajarhat Road has increased their base price from 2800/2900/sqft to 3100-3500/sqft in June. Any Reason ??
Unbelievable, Rajarhat roads commanding 3500 rate. Just 3 years back that area was 1800!!
Who says Market Crash?CommentQuote0Flag
- The reasons might be - Two 6 lane arteries have forked off from MAR and joined Rajarhat road. One of the them terminates in front of Ideal enclave and the other crosses and heads north towards Barasat. The one terminating in front of Ideal enclave has a plot along the left where the New Town bus terminus is supposed to come up. The catchment area comprising City Center II, commercial ventures in the 1km stretch from City Center to Haldiram flyover and the upcoming Bharti retail venture (near Akansha housing complex) all within 2-3 km have added to the cost rise. To add, in the future there will be two metro stations within 2 km of this part of Rajarhat road, one near Akansha and the other near CC2.CommentQuote2Flag
- In 3/4 months the price has increased 400-600/sqft probably because:
1. Metro Expansion **
2. New road construction ( Rajarhat 4 lane and 6 Lane)
3. market hype
4. Development plan in Newtown
5. Announcement of Financial Hub
I live in that area and also searched suitable investment for me. I do not find any other reason. Surprising fact is that all the builders increased the rate at the same time. I want to look for some more time to find out a pattern.CommentQuote0Flag
- @sarkabhi .. u r right.
But I have heard that there are water logging in Action area 2 and 3. I heard that Rajarhat main road condition is also not good and lots of pot holes are there. Can you let us know that the municipality is doing any thing regarding that and widening of the Rajarhat Main Road also. As you told you stay there that's why I asked.CommentQuote0Flag
- I know Sunny Fort went up from base price 3050 to 3000 recently.CommentQuote0Flag
- Rajarhjat main road is merely a road now. It will be little to say the road condition is horrible. No sign of any activity in that road by municipality. But there are 100s of projects coming in the both side of Rajarhjat main road starting from Chinar park to Vaidhik Village and hence the condition bound to get better. But it would be good if the property is near to any perpendicular road ( 4 lane, 6 lane ) of new town , then you don’t have to access Rajarhat main road much.CommentQuote0Flag
- Water logging is obviously a big issue specially in Chinner park area. I would like to see the condition of Rajarhat 4 Lane connectors, Rajarhat 6 lane connectors at the time of heavy rain.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks sarkabhi for your input..
I think 4 and 6 lanes will be maintained properly by HIDCO,but I really doubt about Rajarhat Gopalpur Municipality, they are very lousy.
Can it will be possible for you to post some snaps of Rajarhat Main Road, 4 lane and 6 lane expressways over here. So that other forum users can have an idea regarding that area.
Heard that HIDCO is working on some magic underpass near chinnar park. Lets see.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hey frends do u all havve any idea about Leisure Country club land project on major arterial road 6 lane.the rate they r saying is 7 lakh per kottha...and just on the haighway and 900 m away from uniworld cityCommentQuote0Flag
- What I heard is that no new plans are being sanctioned now in Rajarhat Gopalpur area and existing developments are reaping the benefits of this artificial shortfall in supply.CommentQuote0Flag
- Debeswar... So, Rajarhat Gopalpur Municipality is doing any development regarding the road,water and drainage system.
Without proper development it is difficult that they sanction any new building plans.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am not aware of any development, it mostly related to political turf wars..
Govt annoyed at Rajarhat municipalityCommentQuote0Flag
- Debeswar..... Is Rajarhat Gopalpur near newTown or is it southwest of Kolkata?CommentQuote0Flag
- It is near New Town.
Search the Google Maps using "Rajarhat Chowmatha Bus Station, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India" and you will get the perspective.CommentQuote0Flag