Greenfield city amazing prices

Last updated: April 2 2015
5 | Posts
2109 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenfield city amazing prices

Hello fellow forum members, I was checking out the prices in Greenfield City in Behala, 20L for 900 sqft etc. Prices looked very enticing. I plan to visit the location this week. Is there any reason for the prices being so low? Please share if you have any feedback.

Re : Greenfield city amazing prices

Are you sure ?? I doubt as the prevailaing rates in the area is approx. 2900 or even more if you are closer to DH Road.

This site in on Ho Chi Min Sarani and little inside and hence doesn't reap a direct positive benefit out of Joka - BBD Bag metro ,but it can' lag much behind!!

Another drawback is if your work place is on Kolkata East towards SecV/New Town, the daily commute will sap out out everything. So, it can still work out if you work out of CBD in Dalhousie.

Another silverlining will be if our Industries minister is ever able to pull out the proposed IT Park in Behala; looks very remote possibility, but on the cards..

Pl drop a post to the forum if you have visited the site and enquired the current price from the builders.

Comment

i HEARD that it is not Joka BBDB, but joka Mominpur metro

Comment

When the project was launched, it was 1400. It was a good project, except the location.

The location is almost 4 km inside from Behala DH road. Joydeep, it is not in JLS. The road is very narrow and hence the distance looks even farther.

No way the new Joka-BBD metro is near to the project.

Not sure current rate but location of the place is not ideal for end use.

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
          When the project was launched, it was 1400. It was a good project, except the location.

The location is almost 4 km inside from Behala DH road. Joydeep, it is not in JLS. The road is very narrow and hence the distance looks even farther.

No way the new Joka-BBD metro is near to the project.

Not sure current rate but location of the place is not ideal for end use.
          Yeah, that's what I thought too. The location is key in RE and it is quite far from upcoming metro route. So, that's why, it was never on my radar and hence never tracked it closely.

2 Kms to Metro stn is OK, but not beyond that !! 4 Kms is way too far !!

Comment

Hi Guys,

Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.

For further discussions, kindly follow the below link
            https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...olkata?t=74323
            Let's Talk REAL on IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X