Hi,
I am interested in investing in Phase II of the Upohar Project developed by Bengal Ambuja.
Can someone advice as to what their view is about the project and if anyone has invested in Phase I then I would like to hear from them as to what their experience has bee with Bengal Ambuja in general and this project in particular

Thanks for your help
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bengal Ambuja has a pretty good reputation and the quality of their construction is considered very good.

Though no comments on the project itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi punter:
    Did you pursue the Upohar project any more? I've recently been made aware of the project, I tried to do some research on-line but couldn't find any information apart from the ones on their site.
    Have you made any progress. I will appreciate if you could share your experience please.
    CommentQuote
  • Please check up water supply,water logging and sewage system of the project first.
    Originally Posted by punter
    Hi,
    I am interested in investing in Phase II of the Upohar Project developed by Bengal Ambuja.
    Can someone advice as to what their view is about the project and if anyone has invested in Phase I then I would like to hear from them as to what their experience has bee with Bengal Ambuja in general and this project in particular

Thanks for your help
    CommentQuote