Hi! friends

Anybody has any feedback about Ideal Enclave phase II.I am interested in this property.Please help!!
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well, AFAIK, it is opposite Derozio college and the 2BHKs have been sold out probably. They are quoting base price to be around 3350/-
    The main issue is the location. Have you seen the area by yourself?
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax on covered parking

Gurus,
    I had booked a 3BHK in March 2012. I got a call from Ideal today asking additional service tax for the alloted covered parking space. I was told that from 01-July-2012 it is no more an exclusion and I have to pay for it. Need expert opinion and clarification on this addition and property (under construction) service tax rates before and after 01-July-2012.
    Any to-be-owner of Phase II in the forum who has similar experience ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dipankar,
    I also booked a 3BHK in december 2012. I cannot exactly help you out but logically it seems like if you have done the booking before 01-July-2012 then there should not be any service tax.
    Also, joined the forum just to hiiii !!! to all the flat owners in Ideal enclave phase II.
    Few concerns from my side :
    1) Overall construction progress is not at all satisfying. Seems like there will be a delay.
    2) Any idea whether they will be providing TT and pool table as part of indoor games ?

Any answer would really help .
    CommentQuote
  • Phase II timeline

As I understand Phase 1 will take nearly 6 months extra. Phase II may or may not happen by Mar 14 (may happen as number of tower is only 5). If resources are blocked by Phase I delay then same fate for Phase II. Ideal has kept the 6 months delay clause in agreement knowing fully well the completion plan/progress. I chose the site due to proximity to all facility, upcoming Metro and connectivity to MAR. I have very little expectation from builder on sports entertainment range.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply. Do you know any forum or group for ideal enclave phase 2 buyers (other than this site) through which we can be connected?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply. Do you know any forum or group for ideal enclave phase 2 buyers (other than this site) through which we can be connected?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dipanker..I hve also booked a 2 bhk in Ideal enclave phase ii in march 2012. Just wanted to say Hello ! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kinshuk..I hve also booked a 2 bhk in Ideal enclave phase ii in march 2012. Just wanted to say Hello ! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ideal Enclave Phase II

Hi Sumit,
    Welcome. I have not visited the site for a long time. Did you or anybody see the progress personally ? Pics on Ideal and NK Realty site are vague.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dipankar126
    Hi Sumit,
    Welcome. I have not visited the site for a long time. Did you or anybody see the progress personally ? Pics on Ideal and NK Realty site are vague.

Thanks for the reply Dipankar :)..I visited the site in September 2012, only piling work was being done for all the towers but recently I saw in the Ideal website that in tower ' o' 4th floor casting work is in progress and in tower ' p ' 1st floor casting is being done and the rest of the towers Q,R,S foundation work is on. I will be going to the site in a day or two and shall give you a feedback. In which tower have you booked? Now that we are neighbors we shud keep in touch :)
    CommentQuote
  • I am in 'Raw Sienna'.
    Did you visit the site ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dipankar, I am in R too..been dere mid feb then 1st flr casting was on..now it shud be 2nd or 3rd flr casting. The nk realtor guy told me tht soon the labor frm phase 1 will b shiftd to phase 2 and the work speed will b doubled.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for sharing...
    CommentQuote
  • ideal enclave

I have booked a flat in phase1. Does anyone have any idea when they will give possession.

Amitava Roy
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sumit,
    Just saw Phase II updated photos in NK site (they mention status as of 06-04-2013). Believe both NK and Ideal were bullshitting while verbally giving updates wrt block R construction. I consider Block R progress as a BIG ZERO. 1st floor is few moths away itself. Correct me if I am wrong.
    CommentQuote