Active Acres Ruchi Realty E M Bypass Kolkata

Last updated: January 21 2013
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Active Acres Ruchi Realty E M Bypass Kolkata

Originally posted by chefvikas View Post
    The rentals are actually quite moderate for the kind of development it is, around Rs. 12-15 psf based on the flat , the only problem is that at the moment there are just too few families who have occupied the flats. Personally , I think the location, the congested approach and the lack of markets/malls etc nearby has been a deterrent in people wanting to rent there . Whereas it is correct that the upcoming facilities etc might make the project more lucrative but by the time these projects are completed, 5 years in the best case, I think Rajarhat will be a better place to live and we might see a lot of new buyers preferring that over these areas. I also do not know how the coming up of five star hotels should help the prospects of residential projects, unless the hotels have inbuilt malls, cinemas etc..
    gharondabhai --Request your feedback...Am interested about the project..Am waiting a long for your feedback to take decission

Comment

Originally posted by kolikatha View Post
      gharondabhai --Request your feedback...Am interested about the project..Am waiting a long for your feedback to take decission
      So sorry bhai, I do not have any idea of the project.

Comment

If you ask me, the prices have already appreciated a lot.. I think the prices are around 6.5k psf ( incl PLC) if not more..2yrs back this was about 4.5k..

From a living perspective , maybe it will become good in a few years (3-5) if the hotels , bridges etc come up.. but from an investment perspective, I would think more than twice..though it will also give some returns whether those returns are more than other asset classes or other RE is something I am not sure of..

Also, from a living perspective, do think that you are buying in a "old kolkata" infra location and the premium is only for the location.. I would be much happier paying lower prices in Saltlake ( if wanting to stay immediately) or Rajarhat ( for > 5 years) .. if nothing just because of newer infrastructure which will take a few years to crumble ( and not already broken !!)

Comment

The whole Topsia and Tangra area itself is not good. Lots of criminal activities happens there. Its always better to avoid those areas.

Developments are happening there ,but I will never prefer that area for staying purpose and as Abhi said, its already matured with its price rise. If it was on EM Bypass then it would have been quite attractive not going inside 1.5 KM.

Comment

At 6.5 K/Sft, the price is already high and may not be that attractive for investment. However, this is one of the nicest complex in that area and the only negative thing about this is the 1.5 KM road which though, is getting widened now.

Comment

Originally posted by sumanb View Post
              At 6.5 K/Sft, the price is already high and may not be that attractive for investment. However, this is one of the nicest complex in that area and the only negative thing about this is the 1.5 KM road which though, is getting widened now.
              Am not sure there are many big complexes in that area..
              Topsia and Tangra have never been good locations for living.. even now folks in Sunflower and other apartments in those areas try not to even step out of the complex without a car..

Comment

Originally posted by AbhiCCU View Post
                Am not sure there are many big complexes in that area..
                Topsia and Tangra have never been good locations for living.. even now folks in Sunflower and other apartments in those areas try not to even step out of the complex without a car..
                AbhiCCU/sandipRC....Either you are not fully aware of your own city or you are too much biased towards new town...may be Sanjeeva Orchard where Abhiccu has invested that you see all other areas to be dangerous.Are you aware of few facts of opsia/Tangra area....
                -Upcoming 27 storied ITC hotel
                -Upcoming (more than 20 storied )JW Marriot Hotel
                -Upcoming 5 Star hotel by Park.
                -35 storied Avani adon hotel and resedential complex
                -Atmosphere where flats are sold at 20 Crores.
                -Ideal Unique centre -27 Storied Office Complex
                -Propsed LIC complex 50 Storied
                -Atleast 50 office complexes have already come up at Park circus connector.---where ordinary people from both the gender are working ...so no fear of stepping out of the complex where ur friend is leaving.
                -German MNCs like Merc BMW have found that place to be ideal for their show room.
                -Upcoming Porsche show room is also in Topsia rather in Topsia u can see almost allthe car showrooms.
                -Topsia Tangra has atleast 40 Higrise complexes.,,,,Altius,Brindavan,sunflower,ideal lake view,ekta floral,Active Acres Ideal Niketan,Salapuria,Arihant Viento,Natural Top,Active Green,Silver Spring ,Atmosphere,Olimpia,Active Green,Rajat group,Imperial Park and many more to come.

In my opinion New town is much dangerous than Tangra topsia currently.Already there are some syndicate activy regarding supply of building material...once the syndicate incomes are ostopped the residents will be in serious trouble from these local gundas...u visit hiland woods ,sunrise point akankha u will see even painting is to be done from them.It will reflect other areas of Newtown very soon.

I have been to active Acres its a nice Projects probably the nicest along with Ambuja Upohar in the city.And the security inside the complex much better than that of any new town projects where local syndicate members and dalals can any time enter(excep some projects in AA 1 and projects near CC2)

Yes Active Acres at 6500 may sound bit high but it will appreciate from this point also.......May be for investment at this level it not the best choice but for living very few projects can beat or match
                Last edited January 19 2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MITUL81 View Post
                  AbhiCCU/sandipRC....Either you are not fully aware of your own city or you are too much biased towards new town...may be Sanjeeva Orchard where Abhiccu has invested that you see all other areas to be dangerous.
                  I am not a moderator, but even as a general citizen of this forum, I discourage any 1-on-1 language at personal level. I guess, in this ecosystem, we all provide our inputs to enrich each other and enable better decision making for us and others. With all due respect to one's right of opinion, we should strive to ensure respect for others.

Your rest of the post was very informative and with Bypass stretch between Ruby & Chingrighata getting much traction for commerical activity, there is bound to have rapid Infra development in near or medium term future, that inturn will propel residential captial prices.

In one of my previous posts, some one commented how having 5 star hotels on Bypass can propel residential prices northwards, my answer is why not look at it from different direction. Opposite to DLF, there is a Urban Mass housing that forum members have regarded to be a discouraging factor; with the same logic, if you have high-end properties in your neighbourhood, it drives investment sentiment and quotient of your property automatically. So, I completely agree with you that having such hot landmarks nearby ones's address matters !!
                  Last edited January 20 2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Yes, no personal attack please. Everyone has his/her own views and you need not necessarily agree to others. However, learn to disagree in a professional manner.

Unfortunately, historically, those areas were not residential, I mean for middle class 'bhaddarlok!!'

Although quite a few highend residential came around that areas, but not really huge supply in all segments. Even the details you mentioned is heavily skewed towards commercial establishments. Hope you understand residential and commercial requires different elements.

The plus point of that area is, it is very close to CURRENT CITY!! However, the area is still famous for criminals (Chindian food too!!) and the inner roads/infra are crumpling like any other places in Kolkata. Pollution level I find much higher compared to New town area. I would never ever live on a project on any major road. Have you seen the black colours of the walls? Do you know how much dust it collects in one week? Close your apartment for 1 week while you are outstation and see the dust level everywhere!!

Can not really talk about how much steam is still left for investment. For end use is again, personal choice.

Comment

Good that both Joydeep and G'bhai came together with somewhat details . I was also waiting for Joy and GBhai's feedback on Active Acres .

Last week I called them with PLC kind of charges it is touching even more than 6.6K . Dont know if that locality has fuel to propel even more keeping all the catalist ( what Mitul mentioned) in mind .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X