Last updated: October 7 2020
139 | Posts
27207 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Hi folks,

I learn this is a new project by the Vedic group..
    Its near their existing 3 projects ( Sanjeeva Gardens, Sanjeeva town and Sanjeeva town bungalows)..

Any one has info on this new project ?

Rgds, A

Re : Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Quite interesting. The location looks quite near to SecV, but what about its rate? Being a vedic Realty project, it should be a good. I have special interest in judging another aspect - site plan for any project; while I searched for it, the web page gives some error.

Comment

Originally posted by joydeepr1 View Post
      Quite interesting. The location looks quite near to SecV, but what about its rate? Being a vedic Realty project, it should be a good. I have special interest in judging another aspect - site plan for any project; while I searched for it, the web page gives some error.
      Project not officially launched, but soft launch rate is around 3600 psf I am told..
      Yes, location seems quite nice.. am interested in this and hence wanted to know if any of the others here knew about this project..

Comment

So I checked in detail the last weekend.. few buildings of the project launched.. considering the builder, his past projects in this area and the current price ( 3600psf), i have decided to book one apartment here and given them the booking chq..
        Its under soft launch now and offical launched sometime in Jan is what I learn..

Comment

Originally posted by AbhiCCU View Post
          So I checked in detail the last weekend.. few buildings of the project launched.. considering the builder, his past projects in this area and the current price ( 3600psf), i have decided to book one apartment here and given them the booking chq..
          Its under soft launch now and offical launched sometime in Jan is what I learn..
          Hi Abhi.. How much is the booking amount they are charging and did you check the documents like approval and clearance of the project ?
          Last edited December 3 2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandipRC View Post
            Hi Abhi.. How much is the booking amount they are charging and did you check the documents like approval and clearance of the project ?
            Booking amt 5L + 3.09% ST..
            I looked at basic documents they have, but being their 4th project in that area they will get it done..

Comment

AbhiCCU, first of all, congrats for your booking in Orchard. I went to their website and got confused between Sanjeeva Orchard and Sanjeeva Garden. Are they both the same project or different ones?

Also, what is your unit size in sqft; assuming 1100 sqft, including car park, you total deal size will stand around 49 lks, right?

Also, are they providing ACs in all BR within the same cost as freebies, as mentioned within the website? And master bedroom is wooden flooring?

It these are true, sounds great. How did you like their location? Can you describe it - what's exactly nearby

Appreciate much !!

Comment

Sanjeeva gardens is the duplex extension of their sanjeeva town..That has duplex's and one 4 bedroom apartment in each block..
                Sanjeeva Orchard is a new project just beside Sanjeeva town and Ideal Villas.. its a apartment complex coming up with 2/3 and 4bhk apartments..
                the one I booked is 1712sq ft which is 4bhk / 4 toilets..
                Location is pretty decent -- This is just behind ideal villas and beside sanjeeva town / sanjeeva gardens .. if u going from MAR, then its before those projects..

While they have mentioned that they will give AC's in the site, I learn that is not the case..Wooden flooring in master bedroom - Yes..

Comment

@AbhiCCU.. How do you like the location ??

Is the condition of the road and locality is good ?

Comment

Originally posted by sandipRC View Post
                    @AbhiCCU.. How do you like the location ??

Is the condition of the road and locality is good ?
                    Location is pretty decent from my opinion.. about 2 kms from DLF IT Park and Ecospace ( via different roads)..
                    Locality is pretty good considering the other complexes (Sanjeeva Bungalows / Ideal Villas / Sanjeeva Town / Sanjeeva Gardens (upcoming) in this vicinity and the surrounding's layout ( waterbodies etc) ensure decent open space..
                    I personally was liking Sanjeeva Gardens (duplex) a lot and price differential for the big apartment is only about ~ 7-8L , but considering that I am not looking to stay there in coming 4-5 years and considering the easier payment terms for Orchard, decided to go for it..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X