Hi folks,

I learn this is a new project by the Vedic group..
Its near their existing 3 projects ( Sanjeeva Gardens, Sanjeeva town and Sanjeeva town bungalows)..

Any one has info on this new project ?

Rgds, A
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Quite interesting. The location looks quite near to SecV, but what about its rate? Being a vedic Realty project, it should be a good. I have special interest in judging another aspect - site plan for any project; while I searched for it, the web page gives some error.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joydeepr1
    Quite interesting. The location looks quite near to SecV, but what about its rate? Being a vedic Realty project, it should be a good. I have special interest in judging another aspect - site plan for any project; while I searched for it, the web page gives some error.

Project not officially launched, but soft launch rate is around 3600 psf I am told..
    Yes, location seems quite nice.. am interested in this and hence wanted to know if any of the others here knew about this project..
    CommentQuote
  • So I checked in detail the last weekend.. few buildings of the project launched.. considering the builder, his past projects in this area and the current price ( 3600psf), i have decided to book one apartment here and given them the booking chq..
    Its under soft launch now and offical launched sometime in Jan is what I learn..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbhiCCU
    So I checked in detail the last weekend.. few buildings of the project launched.. considering the builder, his past projects in this area and the current price ( 3600psf), i have decided to book one apartment here and given them the booking chq..
    Its under soft launch now and offical launched sometime in Jan is what I learn..

Hi Abhi.. How much is the booking amount they are charging and did you check the documents like approval and clearance of the project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandipRC
    Hi Abhi.. How much is the booking amount they are charging and did you check the documents like approval and clearance of the project ?

Booking amt 5L + 3.09% ST..
    I looked at basic documents they have, but being their 4th project in that area they will get it done..
    CommentQuote
  • AbhiCCU, first of all, congrats for your booking in Orchard. I went to their website and got confused between Sanjeeva Orchard and Sanjeeva Garden. Are they both the same project or different ones?

Also, what is your unit size in sqft; assuming 1100 sqft, including car park, you total deal size will stand around 49 lks, right?

Also, are they providing ACs in all BR within the same cost as freebies, as mentioned within the website? And master bedroom is wooden flooring?

It these are true, sounds great. How did you like their location? Can you describe it - what's exactly nearby

Appreciate much !!
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjeeva gardens is the duplex extension of their sanjeeva town..That has duplex's and one 4 bedroom apartment in each block..
    Sanjeeva Orchard is a new project just beside Sanjeeva town and Ideal Villas.. its a apartment complex coming up with 2/3 and 4bhk apartments..
    the one I booked is 1712sq ft which is 4bhk / 4 toilets..
    Location is pretty decent -- This is just behind ideal villas and beside sanjeeva town / sanjeeva gardens .. if u going from MAR, then its before those projects..

While they have mentioned that they will give AC's in the site, I learn that is not the case..Wooden flooring in master bedroom - Yes..
    CommentQuote
  • @AbhiCCU.. How do you like the location ??

Is the condition of the road and locality is good ?
    CommentQuote
    @AbhiCCU.. How do you like the location ??

Is the condition of the road and locality is good ?

Location is pretty decent from my opinion.. about 2 kms from DLF IT Park and Ecospace ( via different roads)..
    Locality is pretty good considering the other complexes (Sanjeeva Bungalows / Ideal Villas / Sanjeeva Town / Sanjeeva Gardens (upcoming) in this vicinity and the surrounding's layout ( waterbodies etc) ensure decent open space..
    I personally was liking Sanjeeva Gardens (duplex) a lot and price differential for the big apartment is only about ~ 7-8L , but considering that I am not looking to stay there in coming 4-5 years and considering the easier payment terms for Orchard, decided to go for it..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Abhi for your views.

I had a small doubt, I came across some news in telegraph and other sources regarding there past project like Vedic Village and Sanjeeva Town,that they have problems with Land.

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Metro | Cops seal realtor-Gaffar link

Sanjeeva Town had a issue with East Calcutta Water Land and Govt. Any such issues can be found in this project ' Sanjeeva Orchard' .

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1090921/jsp/calcutta/story_11494959.jsp

I am also interested in this project, so eager to know about it..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Abhi for your views.

I had a small doubt, I came across some news in telegraph and other sources regarding there past project like Vedic Village and Sanjeeva Town,that they have problems with Land.

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Metro | Cops seal realtor-Gaffar link

Sanjeeva Town had a issue with East Calcutta Water Land and Govt. Any such issues can be found in this project ' Sanjeeva Orchard' .

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Metro | Wetlands: worth and violations

I am also interested in this project, so eager to know about it..

I am aware of the above.. infact me and some other members of this forum did a lot of investigation on GTC ( check out the other thread on this)..
    GTC seemed to have some problems with the land ( though the duplex's land title seemed clearer).. At the end, I ( and some others) decided against investing in GTC but am also aware of some other folks who did..

Sanjeeva Town had some problems because of Ramsar etc.. but it got cleared as you are aware.. what i understand is now there are no problems there and vedic realty also has another project ongoing there ( Sanjeeva Gardens) and there is no news of it being in problems..
    Simple thing is from what I know from my sources is this developer is very strong in that area ( Orchard is the 4th project) and hence this will get done..
    CommentQuote
  • Nice finding AbhiCCU :)
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Abhi. Good to see that you have booked Orchard. For me, so far GTC is going good. They have launched another zone, GTC Lake villas. Congrats once again, and do keep us posted about the agreement clauses and other developments. Do they have the same force majeure clause here too, considering it is the same developers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buntydey
    Congrats Abhi. Good to see that you have booked Orchard. For me, so far GTC is going good. They have launched another zone, GTC Lake villas. Congrats once again, and do keep us posted about the agreement clauses and other developments. Do they have the same force majeure clause here too, considering it is the same developers?

Hi Bunty,
    Thanks ..
    sure will keep u posted on the agreement clauses .. as of now I don't have the agreement as project is on soft launch .. I should have this by this month end and will share the necessary info..
    Yes, GTC seems to be and am sure will do fine I believe.. ( but many important folks who need to be convinced did not believe the same and hence I could not take GTC ;) )
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhi -

Thanks a lot for helping others with ur info . Dont you believe that prices are little high ??....there are projects just before Sanjeeva while u are coming from MAR narkel bagan called Sandhyatara and Jalayavayu Bihar which are in much better location ...there resale costs around 3600 rupee. As you have already good knowledge and info about the locality and other things . Please guide me on this to clarify the doubt . I was also very much interested in Orchard.
    CommentQuote