Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: October 7 2020
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Originally posted by khan2012 View Post
    Joy - On salary aspect you are somewhat correct . Average mediocre student get salary in that range ....but they did a good things beyond their education . During study impressed a girl in same engineering collage . So both of them together salary is 12 lacs . Alone 12 lacs salary is in 30% income tax slab ....where as each of them 5-6 lacs still in 10% income tax slabs . In hand salary of together 12 lacs is much much more.

Secondly those who studied well in collage without romance or girl friend opportunity ...... they are good student and worker too ...they still getting onsite opportunity well with a huge savings for 2 years
    This is my in general view what I saw.

So God distributed opportunity well to all for procuring a roof .
    Khansaab, thats the power of writing. I just said miya biwi and you aptly described those miya biwi in an wonderful manner. Loved that!!

kaash!! aapne time na tha , na tha internet!! ... nehin to yeh bandar ke gale bhi koi moti ..)

Now, seriously, I personally believe this is better than our time a decade back. We used to blow our first few years salary on bike, daaru and ladies bar!! The real saving or asset building started when I took the first loan. So one way, this is a forced saving for the kids.

Comment

Missed the bus!

4300 psf for a property way outside the MAR with no electricty for the next five years(Generator absed only) makes the Orcahrd completly unjustified on all paramters.
      Good to see some folks book at lower rate. Right now it is ill advised to go for the property where the majou chunk of the "goody -goody" located falts are booked(and not end users here!), Too many middleman invilved here which apprently seems to have increased/inflated the price. IMHO I dont see a investing here would return a better results thatn a FD. But then again its my own opinion.
      Another Bus missed here. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by anir26 View Post
        4300 psf for a property way outside the MAR with no electricty for the next five years(Generator absed only) makes the Orcahrd completly unjustified on all paramters.
        Good to see some folks book at lower rate. Right now it is ill advised to go for the property where the majou chunk of the "goody -goody" located falts are booked(and not end users here!), Too many middleman invilved here which apprently seems to have increased/inflated the price. IMHO I dont see a investing here would return a better results thatn a FD. But then again its my own opinion.
        Another Bus missed here. Hmm.
        Personally, I would be happy if I get a return of more than FD rates over the period I hold it for.. so anything above 10% IRR net will make me happy..
        But yes, prices seem to be quite high .. BUT again, how many under construction projects delivering in 3-4 years are available at this range in new town is the question..

Comment

Hi Abhi, do you know if the construction of Sanjeeva Orchard has started or not? they have not asked any money also after 30% which we paid initially. Is it the same case with you?

Comment

Originally posted by runipetu View Post
            Hi Abhi, do you know if the construction of Sanjeeva Orchard has started or not? they have not asked any money also after 30% which we paid initially. Is it the same case with you?
            Yup.. the same case..
            I believe while construction / piling etc is happening its not at the pace it should be..

Comment

Except BL- 1,2 ,3 ....Construction has not been started yet . BTW runi....which blocked u took ?

Comment

Hi,
                I am planning to buy a flat in Sanjeeva Orchard. Need some details regarding this. In the below mentioned URL of specifications
                Sanjeeva Gardens,Sanjeeva Gardens Specifications,Specifications of Sanjeeva Gardens,
                1. they have mentioned that All rooms and Drawing / Dining with split air - conditioners of reputed brand. Will all the rooms have Air conditioner or they will have only provisions for AC ?

2. The interior of the flats will be Plaster of Paris over plastered walls as mentioned in their specifications. Is this true ?

3. Does this locality have power supply now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mampi2010 View Post
                  Hi,
                  I am planning to buy a flat in Sanjeeva Orchard. Need some details regarding this. In the below mentioned URL of specifications
                  Sanjeeva Gardens,Sanjeeva Gardens Specifications,Specifications of Sanjeeva Gardens,
                  1. they have mentioned that All rooms and Drawing / Dining with split air - conditioners of reputed brand. Will all the rooms have Air conditioner or they will have only provisions for AC ?

2. The interior of the flats will be Plaster of Paris over plastered walls as mentioned in their specifications. Is this true ?

3. Does this locality have power supply now?
                  1. This was mentioned in the brochure and also in the NKR site earlier.. subsequently this clause was removed..
                  2. THis is what they said and this is mentioned in the brochure as well as the agreement..
                  3. I think Sanjeeva Bungalows / Ideal Villas and most probably also Sanjeeva town also got the power connections.. Sanjeeva town has lots of residents now so I am guessing its there.. Will try and get more concrete info on this..

Comment

Originally posted by runipetu View Post
                    Hi,
                    I believe some owners of Block 1 have got demand notice for 10% informing that stilt floor casting has been completed..
                    Anyone else received this demand ?

Comment

• Re : Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Originally posted by AbhiCCU View Post
                      3. I think Sanjeeva Bungalows / Ideal Villas and most probably also Sanjeeva town also got the power connections.. Sanjeeva town has lots of residents now so I am guessing its there.. Will try and get more concrete info on this..
                      Got it confirmed by one owner of a duplex in Sanjeeva Town.. they have got electric connection and meters from WBSEDL.. so basically that area has got electricity now..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X