Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
140 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Thanks Abhi for your views.

I had a small doubt, I came across some news in telegraph and other sources regarding there past project like Vedic Village and Sanjeeva Town,that they have problems with Land.

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Metro | Cops seal realtor-Gaffar link

Sanjeeva Town had a issue with East Calcutta Water Land and Govt. Any such issues can be found in this project ' Sanjeeva Orchard' .

http://www.telegraphindia.com/109092...y_11494959.jsp

I am also interested in this project, so eager to know about it..
    Last edited December 12 2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandipRC View Post
      Thanks Abhi for your views.

I had a small doubt, I came across some news in telegraph and other sources regarding there past project like Vedic Village and Sanjeeva Town,that they have problems with Land.

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Metro | Cops seal realtor-Gaffar link

Sanjeeva Town had a issue with East Calcutta Water Land and Govt. Any such issues can be found in this project ' Sanjeeva Orchard' .

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Metro | Wetlands: worth and violations

I am also interested in this project, so eager to know about it..
      I am aware of the above.. infact me and some other members of this forum did a lot of investigation on GTC ( check out the other thread on this)..
      GTC seemed to have some problems with the land ( though the duplex's land title seemed clearer).. At the end, I ( and some others) decided against investing in GTC but am also aware of some other folks who did..

Sanjeeva Town had some problems because of Ramsar etc.. but it got cleared as you are aware.. what i understand is now there are no problems there and vedic realty also has another project ongoing there ( Sanjeeva Gardens) and there is no news of it being in problems..
      Simple thing is from what I know from my sources is this developer is very strong in that area ( Orchard is the 4th project) and hence this will get done..

Comment

Nice finding AbhiCCU

Comment

Congrats Abhi. Good to see that you have booked Orchard. For me, so far GTC is going good. They have launched another zone, GTC Lake villas. Congrats once again, and do keep us posted about the agreement clauses and other developments. Do they have the same force majeure clause here too, considering it is the same developers?

Comment

Originally posted by buntydey View Post
            Congrats Abhi. Good to see that you have booked Orchard. For me, so far GTC is going good. They have launched another zone, GTC Lake villas. Congrats once again, and do keep us posted about the agreement clauses and other developments. Do they have the same force majeure clause here too, considering it is the same developers?
            Hi Bunty,
            Thanks ..
            sure will keep u posted on the agreement clauses .. as of now I don't have the agreement as project is on soft launch .. I should have this by this month end and will share the necessary info..
            Yes, GTC seems to be and am sure will do fine I believe.. ( but many important folks who need to be convinced did not believe the same and hence I could not take GTC )

Comment

Hi Abhi -

Thanks a lot for helping others with ur info . Dont you believe that prices are little high ??....there are projects just before Sanjeeva while u are coming from MAR narkel bagan called Sandhyatara and Jalayavayu Bihar which are in much better location ...there resale costs around 3600 rupee. As you have already good knowledge and info about the locality and other things . Please guide me on this to clarify the doubt . I was also very much interested in Orchard.

Comment

Originally posted by khan2012 View Post
                Hi Abhi -

Thanks a lot for helping others with ur info . Dont you believe that prices are little high ??....there are projects just before Sanjeeva while u are coming from MAR narkel bagan called Sandhyatara and Jalayavayu Bihar which are in much better location ...there resale costs around 3600 rupee. As you have already good knowledge and info about the locality and other things . Please guide me on this to clarify the doubt . I was also very much interested in Orchard.
                Hi,
                From my humble opinion, prices always seem high when we go to buy a property, but after a few years we feel we made the right decision since prices would have gone higher.. I personally, am surprised as to why the prices in Rajarhat is hovering anything between 3.4k psf to 5k psf considering the dearth of employment opportunities / industries in the near future..
                BUT prices have been going up ( even if it is because of the cartelization of the big RE projects)..
                If I am not wrong, Jalvayu is of the Airforce/ Navy and purchase maybe restricted ( though am sure there will be ways to purchase)..I have seen Sanjeeva Bungalows & Town in detail and liked their finishing and project.. and if you buy in any resale property the project would usually be ready or nearly ready and as I don't forsee myself living there in the near future I don't want to lock the funds there .. Orchard will give the buyer 3-4 yrs to handover and hence buyer gets that much more time to make the payment and also resulting recurring charges like maintenance start that much later..

Comment

I booked a 2 BHK . Almost 600 views in this thread but don't know why still we are deprived from Gharondabhai's expert comments here . It will really help all I believe . Waiting egerly for few lines from Gharondabhai with his expert analysis . Thanks in advance .

Gharondabhai - What is your thought in this cluster ? Sanjeeva 4 project + ideal villa .... 5 projects are there . IT offices like Infospace , DLF IT park 2 within 2 KM , Kabitirtha metro railway station is also not far I believe along with TATA medical research center . Willing to know your analysis .
                  Last edited December 16 2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Sanjeeva Orchard-Location

Can someone post a link of the Sanjeeva Orchard-Location? It would greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
                    Krishanu

Comment

Originally posted by Kmaity View Post
                      Can someone post a link of the Sanjeeva Orchard-Location? It would greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
                      Krishanu
                      Hi,
                      Here is the location Map.

Kolkata residential Projects,Residential projects Kolkata,Residential projects in Kolkata,Sanjeeva gardens Location

when you make a visit, if possible take some snaps , you can post it here also... or let us know how you feel.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X