Hi folks,

I learn this is a new project by the Vedic group..
Its near their existing 3 projects ( Sanjeeva Gardens, Sanjeeva town and Sanjeeva town bungalows)..

Any one has info on this new project ?

Rgds, A
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also visited the site by reading about the project in this forum but didn't go for it primarily because I felt the prices are comparable to the options available at the less accessible places of New Town. Also, the frontage of this project is a 20 ft road, (which the developer is building now) - which was a deal breaker for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by runipetu
    Hi Abhi..any idea...when sanjeeva orchard will be giving agreement?

Sometimes in January is what I am aware of..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumanb
    I also visited the site by reading about the project in this forum but didn't go for it primarily because I felt the prices are comparable to the options available at the less accessible places of New Town. Also, the frontage of this project is a 20 ft road, (which the developer is building now) - which was a deal breaker for me.

I guess u mean more accessible and not less accessible..
    A relative I know is looking for a place within this price range ( Rs 2600 - 4000 psf) in Newtown.. Which projects are you aware of at this price range ?
    CommentQuote
  • I mean less accessible only ... the more developed part of New Town is pricier than Orchard.

You can get Sunny Fort, Willows in the 3500-3600 (Base Price) range.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumanb
    I also visited the site by reading about the project in this forum but didn't go for it primarily because I felt the prices are comparable to the options available at the less accessible places of New Town. Also, the frontage of this project is a 20 ft road, (which the developer is building now) - which was a deal breaker for me.

Originally Posted by sumanb
    I mean less accessible only ... the more developed part of New Town is pricier than Orchard.

You can get Sunny Fort, Willows in the 3500-3600 (Base Price) range.

You mean you didnt go for it because the prices were similar to projects in lesser accessible places.. i.e --> the location of Orchard is better than similar priced projects in worse locations.. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/images/icons/icon18.gif

Sunny Fort - Willows --> Both don't have good located apartments free..
    In my opinion, a better comparasion would be with any recently launched big projects in AA-1/2/3 ( not Rajarhat main road).. Or try to ask the final price ( incl PLC + floor escalation) for any ongoing launches in these areas incl Unitech..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbhiCCU
    You mean you didnt go for it because the prices were similar to projects in lesser accessible places.. i.e --> the location of Orchard is better than similar priced projects in worse locations.. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/images/icons/icon18.gif

In my opinion, a better comparasion would be with any recently launched big projects in AA-1/2/3 ( not Rajarhat main road).. Or try to ask the final price ( incl PLC + floor escalation) for any ongoing launches in these areas incl Unitech..

I didn't find any soft launch or new project in AA - 1/2/3.. Mostly are sold out or resale or some odd out flats available.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear AbhiCC

Good you took your decision.

For me , i am a bit confused as to why i should go for Sanjeeva Orchard @4000
    I agree There is connectivity from here to aquatica and then to Uitech/AA3 but the approximate distance between MAR and sanjeeva orchard is same as that between a Rajarhat main road project ( say ideal enclave) and MAR.

Plus in Rajarhat main road you get benefit of being closer to VIP road/airport.

Yes, in sanjeeva orachrd you get location eing closer to Sector 5 & AA1

Yet , i don't see any MAJOR PLUSSES in Sanjeev Orchard that should take 500rs more per sq ft than a Rajarhat main road project.

please advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbhiCCU

Sorry to confuse you .... per me the prices of Willows are comparable to Orchard and so I felt Orchard prices are steeper. To-day the location of Willows are bad but in 2-3 years of time it will have a better locational advantage than Orchard's location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayekar
    Dear AbhiCC

Good you took your decision.

For me , i am a bit confused as to why i should go for Sanjeeva Orchard @4000
    I agree There is connectivity from here to aquatica and then to Uitech/AA3 but the approximate distance between MAR and sanjeeva orchard is same as that between a Rajarhat main road project ( say ideal enclave) and MAR.

Plus in Rajarhat main road you get benefit of being closer to VIP road/airport.

Yes, in sanjeeva orachrd you get location eing closer to Sector 5 & AA1

Yet , i don't see any MAJOR PLUSSES in Sanjeev Orchard that should take 500rs more per sq ft than a Rajarhat main road project.

please advice

Dear Mayekar,

Each person has their own views and hence things get bought / sold and there is a market..
    From my end, I have nothing more to add than what has been mentioned by me in this thread.. If you have some specific query, do let me know and I will try to reply..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Abhi

Thanks for reply. Actually, i mixed my investment question with your purchase decision.

Don't you think that the area closer to VIP road i.e, Rajarhat main road, and further areas towards madhyamgram will show faster/better appreciation compared to the aquatica stretch .

I am asking purely from appreciation point

thanks
    -mayekar
    CommentQuote
  • Mayker - Is there any chance in recent future that Rajarhut road will connect to Madyamgram ????? If Rajarjut Main road connect to Madyamgram thru a good wide road that area has potential to appreciate fast ( as VIP proximity already there).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayekar
    Dear Abhi

Thanks for reply. Actually, i mixed my investment question with your purchase decision.

Don't you think that the area closer to VIP road i.e, Rajarhat main road, and further areas towards madhyamgram will show faster/better appreciation compared to the aquatica stretch .

I am asking purely from appreciation point

thanks
    -mayekar

Purely from a % appreciation point of view, maybe Rajarhat main road / Barasat / some areas in North kolkata mentioned in other posts ( dont remember the names) should give better appreciation in my opinion.. but would I want to stay there is another question..
    CommentQuote
  • Khan:

I am not aware of any plans for direct connectivity b/w r main road and madhyamgram.
    Other members can add.

But connnectivity per se should happen either by pre designed plans or my default since i feel areas around meets the budget of aam aadmi

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • As per plan, the current N-S MAR is supposed to connect to Jessore Rd near Madhyamgram.

Between the locations, unless the property is near the New Town connector on the R Main Rd, the location of Orchard, in my opinion, is better. It is closer to Sector V and New Town CBD, surrounded by gated complex and relatively pollution free environment.
    CommentQuote
  • Last one kilometer road towards Orchard is very narrow ( From Tata medical side) . Thakdari Road ( from Technopolis below bridge ) is un-usable till date . I dont know very recent Rajarhut Main Road condition . Otherwise location wise Orchard is not bad location . Its just 2 KM from Tata Medical Junction ( where all the big IT park like Unitech Unfospace , DLF 2 ) ...I went thru bike few days back . I personally felt this Tata Medical junction even more gorgeous compared to CC2 junction . As few big running IT office's proximity and Medical center .
    CommentQuote