Hi folks,

I learn this is a new project by the Vedic group..
Its near their existing 3 projects ( Sanjeeva Gardens, Sanjeeva town and Sanjeeva town bungalows)..

Any one has info on this new project ?

Rgds, A
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Missed the bus!

4300 psf for a property way outside the MAR with no electricty for the next five years(Generator absed only) makes the Orcahrd completly unjustified on all paramters.
    Good to see some folks book at lower rate. Right now it is ill advised to go for the property where the majou chunk of the "goody -goody" located falts are booked(and not end users here!), Too many middleman invilved here which apprently seems to have increased/inflated the price. IMHO I dont see a investing here would return a better results thatn a FD. But then again its my own opinion.
    Another Bus missed here. Hmm.:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anir26
    4300 psf for a property way outside the MAR with no electricty for the next five years(Generator absed only) makes the Orcahrd completly unjustified on all paramters.
    Good to see some folks book at lower rate. Right now it is ill advised to go for the property where the majou chunk of the "goody -goody" located falts are booked(and not end users here!), Too many middleman invilved here which apprently seems to have increased/inflated the price. IMHO I dont see a investing here would return a better results thatn a FD. But then again its my own opinion.
    Another Bus missed here. Hmm.:(

Personally, I would be happy if I get a return of more than FD rates over the period I hold it for.. so anything above 10% IRR net will make me happy..
    But yes, prices seem to be quite high .. BUT again, how many under construction projects delivering in 3-4 years are available at this range in new town is the question..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhi, do you know if the construction of Sanjeeva Orchard has started or not? they have not asked any money also after 30% which we paid initially. Is it the same case with you?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by runipetu
    Hi Abhi, do you know if the construction of Sanjeeva Orchard has started or not? they have not asked any money also after 30% which we paid initially. Is it the same case with you?

Yup.. the same case..
    I believe while construction / piling etc is happening its not at the pace it should be..
    CommentQuote
  • Except BL- 1,2 ,3 ....Construction has not been started yet . BTW runi....which blocked u took ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am planning to buy a flat in Sanjeeva Orchard. Need some details regarding this. In the below mentioned URL of specifications
    Sanjeeva Gardens,Sanjeeva Gardens Specifications,Specifications of Sanjeeva Gardens,
    1. they have mentioned that All rooms and Drawing / Dining with split air - conditioners of reputed brand. Will all the rooms have Air conditioner or they will have only provisions for AC ?

2. The interior of the flats will be Plaster of Paris over plastered walls as mentioned in their specifications. Is this true ?

3. Does this locality have power supply now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mampi2010
    Hi,
    I am planning to buy a flat in Sanjeeva Orchard. Need some details regarding this. In the below mentioned URL of specifications
    Sanjeeva Gardens,Sanjeeva Gardens Specifications,Specifications of Sanjeeva Gardens,
    1. they have mentioned that All rooms and Drawing / Dining with split air - conditioners of reputed brand. Will all the rooms have Air conditioner or they will have only provisions for AC ?

2. The interior of the flats will be Plaster of Paris over plastered walls as mentioned in their specifications. Is this true ?

3. Does this locality have power supply now?

1. This was mentioned in the brochure and also in the NKR site earlier.. subsequently this clause was removed..
    2. THis is what they said and this is mentioned in the brochure as well as the agreement..
    3. I think Sanjeeva Bungalows / Ideal Villas and most probably also Sanjeeva town also got the power connections.. Sanjeeva town has lots of residents now so I am guessing its there.. Will try and get more concrete info on this..
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhi, do you know if the construction of Sanjeeva Orchard has started or not? they have not asked any money also after 30% which we paid initially. Is it the same case with you?

Hi,
    I believe some owners of Block 1 have got demand notice for 10% informing that stilt floor casting has been completed..
    Anyone else received this demand ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbhiCCU

3. I think Sanjeeva Bungalows / Ideal Villas and most probably also Sanjeeva town also got the power connections.. Sanjeeva town has lots of residents now so I am guessing its there.. Will try and get more concrete info on this..

Got it confirmed by one owner of a duplex in Sanjeeva Town.. they have got electric connection and meters from WBSEDL.. so basically that area has got electricity now..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhi,

We have not received any demand notice yet but received few pics that work has been started.

Originally Posted by AbhiCCU
    Hi,
    I believe some owners of Block 1 have got demand notice for 10% informing that stilt floor casting has been completed..
    Anyone else received this demand ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhi,

We have not received any demand notice yet but received few pics that work has been started.

received few pics means ? they sent u the pics or u saw them at the nkr site ?

Which block have u booked in ?
    CommentQuote
  • there are new pic in their site , they send me the link if u want i can post , they also offer me @4250 /-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vpvpvp312
    there are new pic in their site , they send me the link if u want i can post , they also offer me @4250 /-

I have seen the pics on the nkr site..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhi,

They send me the pics in mail but those are same which is present on nkr site. I have received the next 10% demand. I have booked in 3rd block, which block have you booked?

Originally Posted by AbhiCCU
    received few pics means ? they sent u the pics or u saw them at the nkr site ?

Which block have u booked in ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhi,

They send me the pics in mail but those are same which is present on nkr site. I have received the next 10% demand. I have booked in 3rd block, which block have you booked?

block 1..
    CommentQuote