Collapse

Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: October 7 2020
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last one kilometer road towards Orchard is very narrow ( From Tata medical side) . Thakdari Road ( from Technopolis below bridge ) is un-usable till date . I dont know very recent Rajarhut Main Road condition . Otherwise location wise Orchard is not bad location . Its just 2 KM from Tata Medical Junction ( where all the big IT park like Unitech Unfospace , DLF 2 ) ...I went thru bike few days back . I personally felt this Tata Medical junction even more gorgeous compared to CC2 junction . As few big running IT office's proximity and Medical center .

Comment

Hi Abhi, Did you get the agreement?

Comment

Originally posted by runipetu View Post
        Hi Abhi, Did you get the agreement?
        yes, I recd the agreement in march.. know of another person who recd it in Feb ..

Comment

Nice to hear that Abhi. Does it also have the same force Majeure clause as GTC? Can you please elaborate on the agreement clauses?

Comment

Originally posted by buntydey View Post
            Nice to hear that Abhi. Does it also have the same force Majeure clause as GTC? Can you please elaborate on the agreement clauses?
            Will check and revert by tomorrow..

Comment

With so much said about this project, I would appreaciate if anyone could attach the project brochure with Plan layout and floor mappings. I tried very hard to pull the details and avilibility them but couldnt find it. This discussion has raised interest in me to enquire further on it. Also does anyone know waht are the current prcing that is doing? 4000 psf i am guessing but is that a recomended price at this stage . I liked the idea of ABHI as I can continue to stay invested since the completion date is quite far away. I am thinking more on the lines of stay + resale for the future. Thanks and Appreciate thh help!!!

Comment

Sanjeeva Orchard Phase 2

Hi...One of my enquires to their office stated that the phase1 is a complete sold out and there is no currently any availibility.
                However , Phase 2 has been launched last week and it is a green signal in availibility .....but het main question that I have is that the rate psf that have fixed it to 4000-4100 psf.

Could the gurus and the ones who have already booked here ,proviode valuable suggestion regarding the price that is curretnly doing. IS it feasible at this rate to book at 2bhk considering the cost escaltion it has gained from 3400 psf for Phase 1..
                What are the chances of negotiation.bargaining on the price, considering the rise by 600psf in 3 months????
                The bargain for my side - an investment cum stay if need be.

I am very keen on this property and would highly appreciate the help and info from the other members who already seem to have booked here.

Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=anir26;796926]Hi...One of my enquires to their office stated that the phase1 is a complete sold out and there is no currently any availibility.
                  However , Phase 2 has been launched last week and it is a green signal in availibility .....but het main question that I have is that the rate psf that have fixed it to 4000-4100 psf.
                  /QUOTE]

Hello anir,
                  Check with NKR or Indiabulls.. they will send someone with the brochure and latest price details and inventory availability etc..
                  I last heard that the price they are asking for phase 2 is rs 4200 !!...
                  My experience has been they is very lil scope of negotiation but you should try your best..I am not aware of how Phase 2 sales have been and depending on that they may negotiate on some things.

Comment

Originally posted by buntydey View Post
                    Hi,
                    With a cursory glance, I did not find much on the force majeure clause as was given in the gtc doc..
                    But will check in details again later and revert..

Cheers
                    A

Comment

Originally posted by AbhiCCU View Post
                      Hi,
                      With a cursory glance, I did not find much on the force majeure clause as was given in the gtc doc..
                      But will check in details again later and revert..

Cheers
                      A
                      Sounds good Abhi. It will be good if you can upload a scanned copy (sanitized) in this thread. I am really curious to see how it looks (you can also send it to my mail ID which you already have).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X