27233 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbhiCCU
    started a topic Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Sanjeeva Orchard by NK Realtors in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Hi folks,

I learn this is a new project by the Vedic group..
    Its near their existing 3 projects ( Sanjeeva Gardens, Sanjeeva town and Sanjeeva town bungalows)..

Any one has info on this new project ?

Rgds, A

• mou das
    replied
    Hello, I am residing out of Kolkata now. I am looking to buy a ready to move in flat in Sanjeeva Orchard. Can any of the owner please let me know what is the status of this project now and if it’s in a liveable condition? Has the builder fulfilled all the construction of phase 1 which were supposed to be done? I see there are many complaints of delay of this project, so a little bit worried.
    any help will be highly appreciated 🙏

Leave a comment:

• sonipavan
    commented on 's reply
    Pls find below whasapp link https://chat.whatsapp.com/46kjjO5ay8mAMzRpHM6lgS

• tamiya.guha
    commented on 's reply
    Me too have bought a flat there. And now feel like banging my head.

I visited the site yesterday . It's in the same position that i saw in december 2017.

Is there anyone who has booked flats in block 1, 2 , 3?

I have booked in block 14. And till now only roof casting of 2 floors is done.

Dont know how they commit to deliver the flat by december 2018
    Last edited March 13 2018, 11:25 AM.

• saumyapanda
    commented on 's reply
    Have you formed What's app group. Same bad situation with me. Please send me the details to join your group

• tamiya.guha
    commented on 's reply
    Hi ,

Have u received the possession of your flat. I am also a buyer of flat in sanjeeva orchard. But did not receive the possession yet.

• tamiya.guha
    commented on 's reply
    They are constructing block 14 for almost 4 months now. Every time i visit the site , i get to know that the possession will be given within next year. Not sure when will their next year come.

• sonipavan
    replied
    Can we form a group/ buyer forum. I am a buyer and have paid up 85% since March 2013. There is no progress in the project. PLs share your contact details. Pls share you contacts nos and I will form a whatsapp group.
    Last edited December 26 2017, 12:13 PM. Reason: personal information

Leave a comment:

• S Anand
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Abhi,
    We have booked a 4BHK in Block 14 in Jan 2013 and agreement done in Mar 2013 and as of today the agreement period as well as grace period including 36 months already over in Mar 2016 and now we are in 2016 end. Till now even the first floor is not done for our block and even block 1,2, 3 are also not yet ready fully. The land is also still not fully clear and since Sep 2016 no work is being done. We stay nearby and almost every week we have been going to the site to have a look....

Now finally we have decided to move out of the project as we are staying on rent and we cant afford to pay rent and EMI both for long. The pace at which its going even unofficially they are saying project may be ready by 2019.....

We have mailed them saying we want to cancel the booking and we want our money back. we are desperately looking for some other people like us so that we can put up a strong request jointly. If anyone in this forum who has invested in sanjeeva orchard and wants to move out please let us know.....

• AbhiCCU
    replied
    Originally posted by runipetu View Post
    Hi, Is there any update on Sanjeeva Orchard project? We have paid 80% of the money and have been told that in july 2016 they will give possession. We booked in block 3. Please let me know if you know any update. Thanks;
    Heard from a colleague and another forum member.. Block 1,2,3 is progressing well.. brickwork is being done at present..
    Block 14-15 work is progressing and piling till 2nd floor completed..
    Foundation work going on for another 2 blocks..

So while the project is clearly delayed, it "seems" to have gathered pace now atleast for these blocks.. and there will be a community project and not a standalone building as many of us had feared couple of years back..

Leave a comment:

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X