Last updated: August 10 2016
4 | Posts
2079 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Pearl Vs Diamond Enclave, Kolkata

Hi,

I am looking for a 3BHK flat around City Center 2. I got some new projects like Unique Pearl(350 mtr from CC2, Noapara) and Diamond Enclave(near to Chiner Park). Both are having price range of 3500 psf. You can get details from the below site.

Unique property,real estate Kolkata,real estate calcutta,realestate,kolkata,Property Consultant,india

Can you please put some lights on these projects?
    Appreciate you help!!!

Thanks In Advance.
    Krishanu

Re : Unique Pearl Vs Diamond Enclave, Kolkata

My friend, here are my two cents - Your location is an excellent futuristic location. As you had said earlier in another post that you can wait till 2014, Chinar Park micro market can meet your requirements with many recent launches. You will not be far from 6 Lane and work place and if Metro ever runs, you will also get benefitted. Both projects look fine to me; based on what I could feel looking at your attached web link!! Unique just seems to have better site plan.

I was chasing that locality couple of years back for an investment when one similar project was launched at 1900 during soft launch stage. So, you can see the prospects are quite good here as it is in great RE focus now. Actually, this locality is one of few focus areas now apart from Picnic Garden, Narendrapur, Kamalgazi, Boral, Bypass Extn, Tolly M G Road, Joka, Madhyamgram and Barasat where prices are within affordable range ( under 3-3.5 k psqft) still. Pl don't mind mind my exclusion of G T Road based micro-markets as I have never found them to be in Investor focus as South in general ( Madhyamgram & Barasat being exceptions due to Jessore road connection).

Now beyond your question though, apologize for a bit of digression -

1. Don't wait until eternity; select a good location and jump on a selected project. With age on your side, and with your IT background, it will not be your last purchase; trust me, that's what I have seen Next gen guys do. I guess you had Sanjeeva Orchard on your radar as well, but its price inflated to 4.1 suddenly. And, your other previous tracked location of Kasba new Market was also a hit, but now no more within your 3.5 k budget.

2. In Kolkata, there will be a stage in future, where rate consolidation will happen, but that's far away. The sponge has much more to soak before that and you can take chances. It is usually around 6/7 years IT job experience profiles that start thinking of having a home; and you would know better than anyone that this number is only swelling. May be due to losing labor arbitrage advantages, India is slowly losing its shine, but the IT leaders (NR Murthy and others ) will know ways to keep the ship from sinking. So, in the worst case, instead of agressive 6/7 years range, it might pull back to 10/12 years range after 5-7 years. And don't forget the tendency towards nuclear families.

3. IT next gens have a sophisticated liking for taste; probably driven from your excellent exposure to various World cities for your work; usually, I have seen IT people demanding - a Complex with all features as against a G+4 standalone, good upcoming location against a very good established location (probably driven by high aspirations, but a little tight pocket unlike Businessmen who prefer Balllgunge/Alipur types) and a reputed builder.

Bottomline - story short, I guess jump on the ship the moment you feel confident about the location ( connection to work and infra possibility) first and complex type project second and builder third. Don't wait much !!
    Last edited December 25 2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

@Kmaity... Did you check the Silver Oak Estate project. They launch a new block 7, I liked that project. You can also have a look.

::Silver Oak::

Silveroak Estate Kolkata | 3 Bedroom Flats in Kolkata | Flat at Rajarhat Kolkata | Plots in Kolkata

Phase 1 - around 8 Acres and Phase 2 will be around 7 Acres.
      Currently phase 1 under construction.

Just for a thought..

Comment

Also pl do research a bit for Aryan Towers bang on Madhyamgram Chowmatha; seems like great rental proposition as it will finish quite soon.

Comment

Regarding Unique Pearl Property near Noapara - City Centre 2- Kolkata

Hello Friends,

I booked and did agreement with Unique Property Management for Unique Pearl Complex, residing near noapara , City Centre 2, Kolkata. But I did not get any information regarding this complex so anybody buy property in Unique Pearl complex, please let me know ASAP.
          Last edited August 12 2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X