Hello,

I am new to real estate and looking for a 3BR apartment with 1500-1700 SBA. I am planning to live there in next 3-4 years. It will be really helpful fi you guyz can help me out since I have very little idea about New Town development. My budget is around 50L but can be streched to 55L. Thank you and appreciate your help.

Thanks
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sandipRC
    khan bhai... Now a days flights doesn't make much noise and pollution. May be some old flight used by our airlines might have. All are advance, dreamliner/ Airbus are excellent. But sure, some noise will be there.

I will rather say, better say off 500 Meter from MAR or any major road. They are noisy and pollution is more there. You can see any houses near MAR, Em Bypass,etc all are turning into black and dusty within few years.

Nearly 6-8 months back, I had gone to visit Ideal Enclave.. Within the 30 odd minutes I was there, there were 3/4 flight landings and from my view it was pretty noisy.. and from my experience a take off is much more noiser.. sure the new places u mentioned are quieter than the earlier breed but they still do make a hell lot of noise specially if we are outside the aircraft.. I had visited the locality during the afternoon and I believe it would be much more noiser during the evenings / nights..
    But yes its just a personal view..it impacts not all projects in Rajarhat main road but mostly those on a straight line from CC2 ( since near DLF IT Park, flights are still high above and noise is bearable)..
    CommentQuote
  • SandipRC bhai - I never said anything regarding Airport or noise . Just read the thread once more . I put the noise related sentence in double quote ( "") .....as that has been used by my previous member . I just mentioned my previous member that if you have that kind off constraint then these are the option .

I am in unison with you that morden aircraft GE engine does not make much noise .
    But I personally like high volume sounds :-) . I wish even let concord service resume with 120 db sound during landing :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khan2012
    SandipRC bhai - I never said anything regarding Airport or noise . Just read the thread once more . I put the noise related sentence in double quote ( "") .....as that has been used by my previous member . I just mentioned my previous member that if you have that kind off constraint then these are the option .

I am in unison with you that morden aircraft GE engine does not make much noise .
    But I personally like high volume sounds :-) . I wish even let concord service resume with 120 db sound during landing :-)

I Agree... :)
    CommentQuote
  • What is MAR???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khan2012
    SandipRC bhai - I never said anything regarding Airport or noise . Just read the thread once more . I put the noise related sentence in double quote ( "") .....as that has been used by my previous member . I just mentioned my previous member that if you have that kind off constraint then these are the option .

High volume sounds may be good.. and u may like it.. but high volume sound near your home at all hours of the day including when you wanting to relax ...
    Anyway.. as always YMMV..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mittabh
    What is MAR???

Major Arterial Road.. Like a artery of the heart through which most of the traffic of Newtown is proposed to flow.. .Simply put.. the main road and one of the widest roads in Newtown / Kolkata as of now.
    Google it/ trawl this forum for pics etc..
    CommentQuote