Sort by :
Filter by :
- I think TATA Eden Court is in better Location ... Right Now...CommentQuote1Flag
- Thanks a lot, Sandip! Do you think 4900 per sqft is justifiable for it? I am getting an option of 2 BHK 1095 SBA on the 11th floor and seller is asking for 59 lakhs.CommentQuote0Flag
- The price is competitive for the location. This is one project which is within walking distance of the IT zone plus have the stamp of big group. Definitely, its a less risky bet compared to Willows.CommentQuote1Flag
- Tata EC and Unitech are the best property right now in Newtown area within 5000 - 5500 rs psf range . I f I would have been in your place I could have gone for Tata EC .CommentQuote1Flag
- Thanks a lot to both of you! We are on negotiating price with our broker for Tata EC.
I've heard, that we can even negotiate brokerage, which they usually charge a 2% on property cost.
Do any one of you have dealt with brokerage charges? do they negotiate at all? If so, what how much should I bargain it for?
Kindly can you pls send me little more details like floor plan , other amenities rate etc etc ...whatever data you have . I am also interested on that property . I also take gather all data fom my side and do a comparative measure.
As per I know brokerage is 1% from both seller and buyer side ...but the ask 2% initially . again there is no hard ruleCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks, Khan. Will surely email you details soon.CommentQuote0Flag