Hello everyone,

I am planning to buy an apartment in Rajarhat, AA II/III. My budget is 55-60 lakhs. I have visited Elita Vista, DLF New Town Heights, Sunrise Greens, Highland Willows and Tata Eden Court. Out of these, I have shortlisted Highland Willows (3500/sqft) and Tata Eden Court (4900/sqft). I like both these properties. However, I am confused between the two about a better buy, and also a good investment.

If you guys can suggest, it would really be helpful for my confused state of mind! :)

Thanks in advance,
Aliviya
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think TATA Eden Court is in better Location ... Right Now...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot, Sandip! Do you think 4900 per sqft is justifiable for it? I am getting an option of 2 BHK 1095 SBA on the 11th floor and seller is asking for 59 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • The price is competitive for the location. This is one project which is within walking distance of the IT zone plus have the stamp of big group. Definitely, its a less risky bet compared to Willows.
    CommentQuote
  • Tata EC and Unitech are the best property right now in Newtown area within 5000 - 5500 rs psf range . I f I would have been in your place I could have gone for Tata EC .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot to both of you! We are on negotiating price with our broker for Tata EC.
    I've heard, that we can even negotiate brokerage, which they usually charge a 2% on property cost.
    Do any one of you have dealt with brokerage charges? do they negotiate at all? If so, what how much should I bargain it for?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Aliviya

Kindly can you pls send me little more details like floor plan , other amenities rate etc etc ...whatever data you have . I am also interested on that property . I also take gather all data fom my side and do a comparative measure.

As per I know brokerage is 1% from both seller and buyer side ...but the ask 2% initially . again there is no hard rule
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, Khan. Will surely email you details soon.
    CommentQuote