http://www./svarna-rishi-ecoview-new-town-kolkata-east-npxid-r7020?adnetwork=google&gclid=CIj-qZvEzcYCFQwrjgod7pkA-Q

I just came across this new project in Rajarhat (?). I am not sure about the exact location. Although the price looks a bit on the higher side but if the land is clear and they get all the approvals, this project looks very promising.

Can our friends Jaideep, Khan, Sandip, Deb, mayekar, Abhi please get some info from the ground. If many are interested, we can look for bulk buy option to get a better price. What do you say?

Only consideration for this project is exact location (how much inside that canal road), land title, approvals and a bit of builders credintial. If the project is really few hundreds meter inside, not surrounded by the village (like sunrise project there) and overlooks the eco park, then definitely worth to look at.

Looking forward to your ground report.
Read more
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello,

Can you please let me know whether this project is for plot or flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Apartment complex, my friend !! Please visit the website.
    CommentQuote
  • Joydeep.. what's ur view about this project. As per the location map, I think this is falling in the same line with Sunrise Green but much nearer to MAR. But that is a guess only.

From my side ground work will be difficult...sorry GBhai..
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, my friend. It is on the same Adarshpally road that stretches along the canal, apparently a bit closer than Sunrise Greens. I guess, I will wait for someone to have a site visit and verify. If I happen to pass through the area, I will report back !!
    CommentQuote
  • G'bhai -
    I will visit the site next wekend . But tell me one thing ...why this seems very promising to you ? ..just because of location ?.... or some other points are on the list ?
    CommentQuote
  • Had initial discussion with the developer....seems 400 mts from MAR rights beside echo park opposite Bengal Shrsiti hotel....Area comes under panchayat ...sanction yet to be obtained...asking price 4100 psf

Location is good from connectivity point of view.....but that place might become little deserted as 480 acres eco park is right beside that....Safety might be a concern in future as far as living is concerned....in my opinion

Originally Posted by khan2012
    G'bhai -
    I will visit the site next wekend . But tell me one thing ...why this seems very promising to you ? ..just because of location ?.... or some other points are on the list ?
    CommentQuote
  • How come Eco-park is acting as a catalist on non-safety factor ? You mean such a big Eco-Park implies no near by residential area ???? ..... so very less people will stay that area ?

But on the other hand does that not put extra color on following two points?
    Less pollution and Less Villagers ( Our G'Bhai is always very much afraid of villagers ;);))
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited Kolkata for the first time. I went through tht MAR and saw a lot of small complexs mushrooming just off the main road. Whats the take on investing in those, if the main aim is appreciation and renting out the place? Any details about that. Most of the projects on Bu211 and 91 (not sure of the no.) were either sold out or on higher floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Here are my thoughts on this project.

Location looks excellent from connectivity point of views. AA1 at one side and AA2 on the other side. I look the lake and park as today's 'Lake' areas and I 'dream' it will be one of the poshest area in Kolkata, after 20 years like current southern Avenue area!! Lake Nucifera area could have been the location but that area is inside from MAR now... the parallel MAR may add to that area.

Secondly, there are not many big project sites available around that area. North side and east side of the lake is all commercial and individual plots. West side is village. Only some options in south-west side of the lake, where this particular project is.

The canal road is in bad shape now and not used. But that road may turn out as Keshtopur road as projects like Sunrise, etc will have only that road. In case a bridge comes over the canal, it will benefit this project too.

Security outside the project is still a question and thats why distance from MAR is important. Inside the project, security should not be an issue.

Being outside new town area, electricity, water and sewerage should not be a road block like many projects in new town ... but still bang on new town. Definitely I prefer these locations better than Rajarhat road.

Lets have more details so that we can evaluate properly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 5cents
    I had visited Kolkata for the first time. I went through tht MAR and saw a lot of small complexs mushrooming just off the main road. Whats the take on investing in those, if the main aim is appreciation and renting out the place? Any details about that. Most of the projects on Bu211 and 91 (not sure of the no.) were either sold out or on higher floors.

By the way, in Calcutta, people prefer higher floors over lower floors. Higher floor commands escalation charge .. top floor attracts the most!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Gharondabhai Must comment i really liked calcutta, its a awesome place, cant really figure wht my bong frnds complain abt! But still couldnt find anything tht made sense so came back to Mumbai, tht Princep ghat is awesome or mayb was the company ;)
    CommentQuote
  • The place is not on the road to Sunrise Green .... rather its on the next road -junction on the N-S MAR. So in a way its a better location as it is not beside the canal and hopefully not a crowded place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumanb
    The place is not on the road to Sunrise Green .... rather its on the next road -junction on the N-S MAR. So in a way its a better location as it is not beside the canal and hopefully not a crowded place.

My mistake, apologies.

Location looks even better than the canal road!!
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone planning to visit the site today or tomorrow?

Please share your experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Gbhai:

Will be visiting mid next week ( anyone want to join wed, thur? - i know it is a working day)
    CommentQuote