Came across this new project near Aquatica which is basically for Coal India Ltd. folks. They have a general quota also. Price is around 3500 psft. What is the investment return potential for this project? Does anyone have more info about this project?

I am considering EcoView and this project. Which would be a better investment and why?

www.KSEPL.com

Koylashree Residency
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Location is exactly same as Sanjeeva Orchard . I have seen that plot physically while went there . But price seems to be considerably lesser than Sanjeeva Orchard . People buying Orchard with 4000 rs psf . Where this Kailasree is 500 rupee lesser in same location by same builder !!!!!! ....I would have thought about this if I would not have booked Orchard .
    CommentQuote
  • The Owner of this company Welcome to Koylashree Estates , was an ex employee for Coal India and known to one of my relative. He was known not to be honest to his work(Office & Business). You can ask anyone who stays in 'Rohini Complex' in Ultadanga - VIP Road. They will explain you. Even the car that he had from the company was ' A - 420'

If the project is done through 'Sanjeeva' then it's good.. else you can take a risk.
    CommentQuote