Sanjeeva Koylashree, Vedic Realty, Aquatica, Kolkata

Last updated: March 20 2013
2 | Posts
2102 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanjeeva Koylashree, Vedic Realty, Aquatica, Kolkata

Came across this new project near Aquatica which is basically for Coal India Ltd. folks. They have a general quota also. Price is around 3500 psft. What is the investment return potential for this project? Does anyone have more info about this project?

I am considering EcoView and this project. Which would be a better investment and why?

www.KSEPL.com

Koylashree Residency
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Re : Sanjeeva Koylashree, Vedic Realty, Aquatica, Kolkata

Location is exactly same as Sanjeeva Orchard . I have seen that plot physically while went there . But price seems to be considerably lesser than Sanjeeva Orchard . People buying Orchard with 4000 rs psf . Where this Kailasree is 500 rupee lesser in same location by same builder !!!!!! ....I would have thought about this if I would not have booked Orchard .

Comment

Re : Sanjeeva Koylashree, Vedic Realty, Aquatica, Kolkata

The Owner of this company Welcome to Koylashree Estates , was an ex employee for Coal India and known to one of my relative. He was known not to be honest to his work(Office & Business). You can ask anyone who stays in 'Rohini Complex' in Ultadanga - VIP Road. They will explain you. Even the car that he had from the company was ' A - 420'

If the project is done through 'Sanjeeva' then it's good.. else you can take a risk.
      Last edited March 20 2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X