Hi RE Experts !

TATA eden court seems only high end apartment near to IT SEZ.
Its approx 1-2 kms from TCS new campus/Unitech Infospace/mani Casadona

Is it worth investment
Whats the future portential
Present rate 5k psft
Can we expect it to be 10k psft in another 5 years
Any thoughts on rental potential. Also is it safe to rent ?
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If FD you invest Rs.100 and get a return of 10% on 100 in 1 year.
    In RE, you invest 10 for a RE worth Rs.100 and get a return of 10% on 100 in 1 year. So your return is 100%.
    Take out the cost of interest etc. you still will have close to 70% return.
    CommentQuote
  • That's a wonderful analysis, Debeswar. I guess, you would have been better off if there was a 'T&C apply' in small font below.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anir26
    How do we then identify proactively the best possible upcoming projects in NT rajarhat area like the on e you just talked about Rishi eco view?
    The soft launch/pre launch projects are something that appear very little on the news and is esp a word of mouth advertising, not sure about it authenticity!
    I remember I had come across this news of Siddha's pet project behind WESTIN hotel, on a land that falls right on the proposed Expressway running parallel to the N-S expressway, which is delaying the concerned builder.Again, a word of mouth news!

So any help on the similar news which would keep all of us interested or glued to indenify more about it would help us all....is what i believe.

Thats where all these forums and connections comes in. I too looking to enter a very decent project in good location. I am not in a hurry but if the opportunity comes, you need to be real fast to seize the right unit at the right price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Debeswar
    If FD you invest Rs.100 and get a return of 10% on 100 in 1 year.
    In RE, you invest 10 for a RE worth Rs.100 and get a return of 10% on 100 in 1 year. So your return is 100%.
    Take out the cost of interest etc. you still will have close to 70% return.

Debbhai, thoda jyada ho gaya!! ...

but on an average, investors exit before 50% payment is done. Only the hardcore exits just before the registration.
    CommentQuote
  • tata eden court

Tata Eden Court builder has sold last month Eden Court Primo Flat Rs.6500 base price+ floor rise+PLC. This top floor was flat was intially kept for penhouse. Now only 6-penthouses are left for sale that has not been open for sale yet.

These two new Primo buildings with premium specifications were launched Rs. 3050 in June 2010. No doubt Tata Eden court has it's own niche and client base. With limited supply of 188 flats in Primo-Eden Court and and 300 in earlier launched Eden Court, all flats got booked within 3-months of launch.

Within Complex, luxury TATA Centrus Mall is near completion. This strategically best located Flat has Ecospace within 300 mtrs, TCS New Campus of 20,000 direct employees starting 2014 end 800 meters,Mani Casadona Commercial complex 600 mtrs, International financial Hub & CBD 1 kms, Shristi 5 star hotel/tower 1 kms, DPS Magacity 500 mtrs, DLF Tower-2 within 1km, Infospace & Tata Memorial Hospital within 1.5 kms. A broad road linking TATA Eden court to VIP is in advance stage of completion, Navy officers new colony earmarked opposite to Eden court will make this Propery dream place to be in within next 4-years. With all necessary electricity, water, drainage now already in place through corporation, this will be the hub of Rajarhat big ticket establishments in less than 3-years and the flats will see unparallel escalation compare to it's peers in Rajarhat. Limited supply with 5 Acres with inhouse Mall and top comercial complexes around is inspiring TATA to plan another launch behind this Eden Court Complex.
    Experts like joydeepr1 and other expert colleagues are requested to provide their valuable views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SinhALS

Welcome to this forum SinhALS..
    Your post seems more like an advt from an agent than a query asking for views IMHO..;)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear AbhiCCU, I am sorry if I went overboard to describe what I gathered during my prolonged and critical survey. I would have further appreciated if you would have been specific rather than sarcastic. Productive criticism with suggestion is always welcome. This forum is for mutual sharing of information and senior members should encourage debutants to openly share what they feel. Good Bye to this extremely intelligent forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SinhALS
    Dear AbhiCCU, I am sorry if I went overboard to describe what I gathered during my prolonged and critical survey. I would have further appreciated if you would have been specific rather than sarcastic. Productive criticism with suggestion is always welcome. This forum is for mutual sharing of information and senior members should encourage debutants to openly share what they feel. Good Bye to this extremely intelligent forum.

there is nothing for me to criticize as everyone has their own views and thoughts.. and I wrote what I felt by reading the post.. maybe I hv become wary :)

And I am in your place and have researched so much and have so much data including exact prices and buy / sale details, I would go ahead and book it..my two cents.. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbhiCCU
    there is nothing for me to criticize as everyone has their own views and thoughts.. and I wrote what I felt by reading the post.. maybe I hv become wary :)

And I am in your place and have researched so much and have so much data including exact prices and buy / sale details, I would go ahead and book it..my two cents.. ;)

Aiyaa, you stopped the fun. Anyway, broker's menace or nuisance is very minimal in Kolkata section. You see Noida section and half of the people are brokers.

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Gharonda Bhaaiya, you dropped the gun. Anyway, jroker's menace or nuisance is very minimal in Kolkata section. You see Gharondai section and half of the people are jokers.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Did not understand what could be Joker's interest in Real estate forum !!! How could be half of the member can be so .... Real estate agent might have some interest though .

Anyway I personally visited TATA eden project . I really liked that project . Excellent .....but it spill over my budget so could not able to book . I missed that bus ....Once I got a special pre launch @2400 while I was a TATA employee . Kash main ne ...........
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anybody highlight on the security aspects near tata eden as the place still looks deserted ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have not heard of any security problem. Complex security is good and in general NT is safe so far.
    CommentQuote