I am planning to invest in Siddha Grandeur project Siddha group.They are still in pre launch phase and unable to communicate any date about floor plan details. Looking for some suggestions here if it is safe in investing in Siddha group projects without floor plans. Any response on this regard will be highly appreciated.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If I had money to spare that its loss wouldn't negatively affect my lifestyle and also that if I had clout to offer harrasment/bad reputation in exchange to builder for its failure to commitments later, I would jump in provided enough discount and better terms were offered. High risks high gains !!

If pre-requisites don't match one's equations, I wouldn't jump in even if it is as good a group as "Siddha". Who could trust anyone after Saradha's debacle?
    CommentQuote
  • Joydeep.. Did you remember we were talking about 'Sleeping Partners', now we know who are these sleeping partners... and how they make money...

Black money are floating in RE to a great extend..
    CommentQuote
  • I understand it's risk.Also this not just for investment purpose.Just looking for some suggestions about Siddha group of past projects. I tried to google it. But so far I got 2 complains against them. Not sure how reliable this group is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandipRC
    Joydeep.. Did you remember we were talking about 'Sleeping Partners', now we know who are these sleeping partners... and how they make money...

Black money are floating in RE to a great extend..

SandipRC - Exactly, you are correct. These sleeping partners like Saradha have caused a menace to trust of a generation. they have not only damaged entepreneurism, but consumerism as well. It is 'THEM' vs 'US' now.

Som1981 - If you like the Siddha project in general, pl wait until they formally launch. My comment is certainly based on my assumption that you belong to 'US' - Moderate risks/ moderate gains bracket.

In general, Siddha has an above average brand name - certainly not in the league of DLF/Unitech etc, but next rung local player.

And, since this is not your investment, but for own stay, be assured that location is livable by time the flat is handed over to you. Many a dreams have been broken down in not considering this criteria well enough earlier..

There are ample threads here discussing Rajarhat Road/Chowmatha locality where Siddha Grandeur is located. So, besides site visit, read those threads as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have bought flat at Siddha Happyville and I am trying to connect all Siddha Happyville owners together at one place so that we can discuss on the project. I have opened a group in Facebook named "Siddha Happyville owners"...If you are a owner or planning to buy at Siddha Happyville please send request in facebook and I will add you to the group. My name is Souvik Saha.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Souvik,

Good initiative. I would like to join, so please add me in that group in facebook. I am trying to find out but "Siddha Happyville owners" is not coming/showing. My name is Puskar Basu (Los Angeles,california).
    CommentQuote
  • Please accept the grp request.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Siddha Grandeur here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/kolkata-real-estate/51280-siddha-grandeur-siddha-group-rajarhat-chowmatha-kolkata?t=52903
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote