Suggest Kabya for Investment Purpose

Last updated: April 1 2015
7 | Posts
2031 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest Kabya for Investment Purpose

Kabya by Team Taurus: Is it a right project to invest? - Rate 2800 per sqft.

I would like to invest in Airport, Rajarhat & North Kolkata area with a budget of 25L - 30 L. Where should I invest and in which project? - Please suggest.

Re : Suggest Kabya for Investment Purpose

Hi experienced members... Kindly provide your views on this project. I am eagerly waiting for your views, advice and suggestions. This Project is by Team Taurus and probably marketed by Somani Realtors.

Comment

Kabya project is good and Team Taurus is a good builder, they have delivered Bellagio etc project recently and a disney theme apartment are in there pipe line.

Project is located in Rajarhat recjuani mohr with G+4 blocks, they have started B block foundation. 5 blocks are there in first phase. Rate 2800 psft. estimate delivery mid of 2015.
      Abhijit

Comment

Have any of u booked a flat in Kabya .
        I have recently , but I am confused about whether I should proceed further or not.
        THe land conversion certificates have not beeen obtained by them still but construction has already started.
        Waiting for feedback ASAP

Comment

The project is around for a long time. Surprised to know that units are still available! If the location is not on the main road then the rate is high. Developer is new but have many projects in their portfolio.

Comment

Originally posted by Amitabha View Post
            Kabya by Team Taurus: Is it a right project to invest? - Rate 2800 per sqft.

I would like to invest in Airport, Rajarhat & North Kolkata area with a budget of 25L - 30 L. Where should I invest and in which project? - Please suggest.

For investment in North Kolkata you can look at Merlin Paradise coming up near Nagerbazar. Soft launch was around Rs 4200 sqft. Not sure whether the rates have gone up now. Emami City which is under development is going around Rs 5700 sqft now. It is around 1 km from the Merlin site. This site is infact closer to Nagerbazar. Smallest unit is around 1000 sqft. You should get good returns. Go check out the site.

Comment

I have booked a flat in Kavya Project recently. I am monitoring the price of Falt is not changing at all.I
              think it is not good for investment purpose.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.

For further discussions, kindly follow the below link
                https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...olkata?t=74845
                Let's Talk REAL on IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X