TATA Group is planning to launch another Housing Complex in Rajarhat New Town

Tata Housing Development Company - Residential Properties in India

Any information .. Friends..
Read more
67 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even I am interested in knowing more about the project. If anyone has info, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • me to pls guys update us as we are not from kolkata so don't get any information
    CommentQuote
  • yesterday i came to know that tata 's new project is coming in feb ......any more news
    CommentQuote
  • Awaiting for that project?????
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that it will be 5100 ++ & near to their current project ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vpvpvp312
    I heard that it will be 5100 ++ & near to their current project ......

They dont go for investor booking in pre launch????
    CommentQuote
  • Dude it's price at which they might launch, i am not in india but i call big realty co & they said they will launch at this price that also approx ....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I have received this mail from a broker today. Will post if I get any further details about the project.
    Did not receive any attachment though. :(

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are glad to inform you, that after the grand successful completion of the project "TATA EDEN COURT", the second project in Rajarhat Newtown by TATA Housing  is being launched shortly.

The sizes are between 1080 Sq. Ft. - 1500 Sq. Ft.

Total Land Area:- 13 Acres which includes a school area of 2 acres. Free Hold Land .

Ground + 23 - 29 Storied Six Tower.

2 Towers to be launched initially having 6 flats per floor and G+23

We will start accepting the Expression of Interests (EOI) for new bookings  in the project from 18th Feb’2014. The Expression of Interest Letter is attached for your perusal. 

Avail of introductory prices for first few flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajs8888 - Thanks for sharing the information with the larger community here.
    CommentQuote
  • Very Interesting & thanks Rajs8888
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rajs8888, i am int in this project, can you pls share information of agent , I would love to get in touch with him. I am living out of india & don't have touch with brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am not sure if it is alright to put broker email id here in this forum.
    I can forward you the mail if you want.

Originally Posted by vpvpvp312
    Dear Rajs8888, i am int in this project, can you pls share information of agent , I would love to get in touch with him. I am living out of india & don't have touch with brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajs8888
    Hi,
    I am not sure if it is alright to put broker email id here in this forum.
    I can forward you the mail if you want.

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Use of Private Message Board by Agents/Brokers
    IREF has no reservations with real estate agents/brokers signing up on the forum. Their participation is welcome providing they stay within the realm of the forum rules. While brokers may not be engaging in direct buying & selling, some might try to influence members through biased postings on projects of their choice and convince members to discuss their requirements through the PMB (Private Message Board). In case you are doubtful of such members who are using IREF for soliciting leads, please inform us. While reporting, please include the username, their URL’s/Posts/PMB Messages and other plausible reasons to support your suspicion. We will ALSO take action against members who send ‘Private Messages’ to buy, sell or negotiate real estate deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajs8888
    Hi all,

I have received this mail from a broker today. Will post if I get any further details about the project.
    Did not receive any attachment though. :(

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are glad to inform you, that after the grand successful completion of the project "TATA EDEN COURT", the second project in Rajarhat Newtown by TATA Housing  is being launched shortly.

The sizes are between 1080 Sq. Ft. - 1500 Sq. Ft.

Total Land Area:- 13 Acres which includes a school area of 2 acres. Free Hold Land .

Ground + 23 - 29 Storied Six Tower.

2 Towers to be launched initially having 6 flats per floor and G+23

We will start accepting the Expression of Interests (EOI) for new bookings  in the project from 18th Feb’2014. The Expression of Interest Letter is attached for your perusal. 

Avail of introductory prices for first few flats.

Even I got the same info over a call by some agent...price they are saying 5200....launching sometime in May/June....Any more info do keep updating on the forum,we can have a better understanding.....
    CommentQuote
  • I wanted to know full details of TATA new project.....
    CommentQuote