Hi all,

My requirement is a 3 BHK apartment around 1200 Sq Ft and my budget is around 45 lakhs. Also I want projects which have just started or upcoming and will get ready after around 2-3 years. I have been looking into different projects in Rajarhat for a long time. Now I have come up with a list of projects which suits my requirements. I need all of your expert advice on which of these projects is better considering the price, location and the builder.

Siddha Happyville (upcoming 3100 per sq ft)
Siddha Town (3400 per sq ft)
Mounthill Essence (3300 per sq ft)
Mounthill Fusion/Fusion Courtyard (3750/3500 per sq ft)
Team Taurus Kabya (2800 per sq ft)
Team Taurus WOW (3200 per sq ft)
Magnolia Skyview (3200 per sq ft)
Magnolia Prestige (2600 per sq ft)

Please let me know if you know any other projects in this range in Rajarhat only.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The best way is to take the road on one day and visit the projects you like.shortlisted .... most of the projects are on the main road only. You can also check Ideal Abasan, Regent City and Rameswaraiya Waterview.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Suman for the reply. Unfortunately I am outside of India so I am not able to see the places. All the experienced members in the forum who have seen or know the exact location of these projects, please comment on which ones you think are in better positions and have possiblities of developing into a better livable place 4-5 years from now.
    Here are my personal views on each of these projects but want your expert opinion if these are correct.
    Siddha Happyville - I like the position of the project and the builder too.
    Mounthill Essence and Mounthill Fusion - Fusion seems to be a better location than Essence but they are charging higher because of better ammenities. How is the builder as per your opinions?
    Magnolia Skyview and Prestige - Both of them are quite far and seems like not to see good development in the locality as per the previous comments on these projects in this forum.
    Team Taurus Kabya - I don't know if the location is good or how is the builder. But the rates are low.
    Team Taurus WOW - Their map shows it is very close to City Center II, is it correct? Also they have 3 BHKS of only 1500 sq ft only.
    Please let us know your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Any more response on the choices will be highly appreciated....if anyone has booked flats in any of these, please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.

For further discussions, kindly follow the below link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/kolkata-real-estate/33733-investment-options-in-rajarhat-kolkata?t=35604
    CommentQuote