I had booked a plot in green city sonarpur. i have few EMI left to complete full payment. Now they are saying me they will convert this project to bungalow project. But I just don't want to get bungalow. if I take back my money then also i will be loss because I will not get any plot on that rate as I booked that plot 28 months back. so please suggest me what to do?
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • To me, it sounds as if your sale agreement was not registered and that's what they are taking advantage of. If your sale agreement was registered and it mentions a plot only, you can certainly take legal recourse in my opinion. Then you might see some compromise being worked out from their side. If you exit simply, you stand to lose...
    CommentQuote
  • green city sonarpur

I have made sale agreement.Notary also have done that agreement. In that agreement that was a column where it mention "The allotee of each plot who intends to acquire a single plot under ownership shall have the choice either and over the plot of land according to be prepared with such modification or alternation as may be deemed fit and proper by developer and the allotee agrees to be bound thereby.Such necessary work shall be done by the developer and the allottee shall have no right for such job or nor shall modify and/or change the possession of the said plot in future. In the event of failure to give marketable title to the purchaser/allottee the developer undertakes to refund the amount that will be paid upon execution of these presents to the allottee."

I think they are taking advantage for that.

Kindly suggest me what to be done?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gtm1087
    I have made sale agreement.Notary also have done that agreement. In that agreement that was a column where it mention "The allotee of each plot who intends to acquire a single plot under ownership shall have the choice either and over the plot of land according to be prepared with such modification or alternation as may be deemed fit and proper by developer and the allotee agrees to be bound thereby.Such necessary work shall be done by the developer and the allottee shall have no right for such job or nor shall modify and/or change the possession of the said plot in future. In the event of failure to give marketable title to the purchaser/allottee the developer undertakes to refund the amount that will be paid upon execution of these presents to the allottee."
    I think they are taking advantage for that.
    Kindly suggest me what to be done?

yes they are.. and this is the unfortunate part in indian RE industry.. most if not ALL clauses are stacked against the buyer..and we all know why we don't have strict regulations for developers.. heck, see how strict it is for regular investment oppoetunities( and rightly so) like for MF's, banks etc.. but for the biggest investment for majority of people ( a house), the buyer has no / minimal safety and recourse..
    Let the buyer beware !!.
    CommentQuote
  • green city sonarpur

Has anyone purchased any plot/s from green city sonarpur? Could anyone updates me the status of the same? Every time they came out with new stories and last story was they are making bunglow project in the same place where they previously designed as plots and who don't want to make bunglow, they have to shift from that plot to another plot which are backside of the proposed bunglow. After many requesting also they are not giving any papers of that plots. I have completed payment and I have my old plots sales agreement. please suggest me what I need to do?
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone done legal action against them pls confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Request to share Mobile number & Plot Number

Hi All,

I am Kaushik. I am also facing this issue with Green Heaven. Presently they are not picking up the phone and deleted the website as well as mail id also.

I have planned to create a group in " WHAT's APP" to discuss and take a corrective actions against Green Heaven.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Simply lodge a police case in kasba police station where they had office. File in consumer forum.. recover your money back. Demand the interest on capital investment. In case they say no, demand for Mother deed, Mutation go for search you will have enough to put them on your shoes.
    CommentQuote
  • Green City, Green Heaven Realty, Sonarpur, Kolkata

Need to know any body has taken any legal action.

As all of us has the same issue so proposing to lodge a joint complain in Kasba Police station.
    Please share if any body received any resolution at his/ her end. It sill be easer to make a reference.

I will rather propose to lodge a joint complain in Lal Bazar police station. Through web site also we can lodge the complain.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Green heaven is cheating its Customer

I had booked a plot of 4 Kottah in Green heaven Sonarpur and have make full payment of Rs.8 Lakhs, Sale agreement is also done and it is notarised but mutation is pending. Till July 2015, the Company was well responding but since then nobody is picking the landline, Mobile phone of all employee are either switched off or saying does not exist.

Emails are bounced.Somehow I could managed to contact one of its ex-employee. Who said that there are sever problem in the company but refused to tell the exact reason.The promoter is planning to escape.

Somebody also told that, the company is not having ownership over the land. The old Directors have left the Company.

It is high time to unite all land owner/customer and file legal suit before it becomes too late.
    CommentQuote
  • It is high time to unite all land owner/customer and file legal suit before the promoters flee away.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, I also have bought 4 kotta plot in green heaven . My payment is complete a year back. Last time in February they said registration will start by June 2015 but they have not done yet. I am not able reach them now , They are not responding now it seems. I think it's time to consider/ explore legal options now .
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know that Green Heaven is planning to launch Villa / Golf course in that area.

3 weeks back I have visited the office in Kasba. I was totally surprised about the behaviour of the Gate Keeper. He is treating me like a BEGGAR. and asking so many questions. I have told him cleverly that I like to purchase Villa plot. Immediately he changed his mood and ask me to go to first floor. Sales person also available there. Sales person told me that they are selling plot @6 lakhs per katha. They have shown me a plan also. when I have asked about my plot immediately he said he was not aware about that. All the team members are new and say do not know anything.

So basically they are selling the same land in different form to different people and not paying the money to the original owner. I think all the members have the same issue. I propose to form a group to take joint action . This will provide a united forum and reduce the cost also if we think to take a legal action.

This IREF not supporting to share mail id as well as email id.

I will propose to meet somewhere where we can discuss and form a group in What's app.

Please post like how many members are interested to do so.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Kaushmuk
    IREF does not support posting email, phone, address etc publicly, but you can private message to any user after you logged in. You can send private details by this way to communicate other user, they will immediately get an email. Click on username and then private message.

Pls like my post if you find helpful
    CommentQuote
  • Hi abhijit007;

Many Thanks for your help ....
    Need one more help ... How to send the private message. I am quite new in this site. I have tried but unable to find it out.
    One more thing I need from you .... You can see the trail. What action we should take against Green Heaven. From you large experience if you guide it will be helpful.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Kaushmuk
    I do not have large experience in real estate industry.
    You can send private message to anyone once you post 10 numbers. So keep posting constructive, informative and helpful posts
    For delay, refund you can read my this post:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/indian-property-laws/96081-mumbai-how-to-legally-proceed-against-a-builder-for-booking-amount-refund?t=96695

Pls like my post if you find helpful
    CommentQuote