Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is no progress in the project
    They are liable to refund all payments
    Has anyone applied/ got refund?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkdasgupta
    There is no progress in the project
    They are liable to refund all payments
    Has anyone applied/ got refund?

Mr. Dasgupta, I hope the repetition was unintentional.

Do you have information about refund or are you giving your opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • Notification on Website

Just noticed today, their notification page shows:
    "11th March, 2015, Currently we are processing Agreements for the Flat Owners."

Also they have updated photos of bhoomi puja in their gallery. One photo shows what looks like a site office.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ElliotRoad1
    The post got duplicated unintentionally
    CommentQuote
  • Is there anyone who has signed the agreement, and/ or got a loan on this project.

I visited about 2 months back & but saw no progress.

They were supposed to complete the agreement within 45 days of payment of allotment money (20%).
    CommentQuote
  • I have not received anything yet. Not sure what's going on.
    CommentQuote
  • We have to schedule a meeting

writing in forum and sitting in home will not help us to recover our hard earned money. It is time to meet and discuss how we can push Simoco to give our money back.
    CommentQuote
  • Rightly said
    Next week all interested can meet & discuss with Simoco office
    CommentQuote
  • As I stay in Bangalore and not possible for me to attend the meeting in next week, can you pls update the status after your discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • We will post all updates here. Keep ur eyes. Next Saturday and Sunday, two days I am suggesting. Now start voting. We must have to meet. We should meet. I suggest venue as First gate sector V bus stop near Simoco office.
    CommentQuote
  • This project is not getting approval from any bank. They started fake agreement signing and asking for 2,51 lacs again in 30 days. Dont give any money. Meet and discuss. I called hdfc salt lake sector 1, you can validate too.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the Update

I don't live in Kolkata so won't be able to attend personally, but please let me know the final place you decided to meet so that I can ask someone from my family to attend.
    CommentQuote
  • Will it be possible to share phone numbers, just trying to figure out a better way to communicate than this...
    CommentQuote
  • Please don't give them any more payment . Came to know from one of my close friend who worked with them ...they may not able to start work at all . They can do some fake eye polishing to grab some more payment and simply run away . Please go to their office and bank clearly talk and if possible withdraw your hard earn money !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates?
    CommentQuote