Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Definitely we need to meet, I can join if meeting is arranged between monday to friday at their office.....

Also, what is this posted on this site - Simoco Sanhita in Rajarhat Road, Kolkata | Buy, Sale Apartment Online

What is this - "Expected completion is around Dec 2018".......WTFFF....

I have really started loosing faith over them......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjoy0308
    This project is not getting approval from any bank. They started fake agreement signing and asking for 2,51 lacs again in 30 days. Dont give any money. Meet and discuss. I called hdfc salt lake sector 1, you can validate too.

I called HDFC new contact number today mornning. They asked me for home loan call and ask to connect "Project approval team". I dialed, then that person asked me to call Mr. Suman Chakrabarty
    I talked with him, he replied -

1) Simoco - Sanhita approached to them for approval & it is under processing. Paper works still going on, it is a big project. Right now (19 May 2015) it is not approved. They have shared a reference number with Sanhita regarding this.

I do not know whats going on......I did not hear anything negative from bank......but now I do not trust Simoco.....it is over 1 year I paid them the amount.....but dont see much update from them.....
    CommentQuote
  • They enjoyed the interest on the money we paid for the last one year. I called them to ask for the refund process. They said they will refund only 70% of the paid amount which obviously is not acceptable. Not sure what route to take now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amritanudas
    They enjoyed the interest on the money we paid for the last one year. I called them to ask for the refund process. They said they will refund only 70% of the paid amount which obviously is not acceptable. Not sure what route to take now.

Better take it to Consumer forum.....
    CommentQuote
  • Have any of you guys approached Simoco for a refund?
    CommentQuote
  • I called Mr. Krishnendu Banerjee, he claimed Sanhita got Bank Approval. I called him back in 15 mins saying I talked with bank & they are saying project not approved yet but it is under processing. This is confusing, why Simoco is claimming it is approved ?

He aske me to talk to some Mr. Prasenjit Mukherjee when I talked to him & explain him the matter, he told me to call another Mr. Niraj Sharma, who is said to work at HDFC.

I called Mr. Sharma, he asked me to call him back again after some time......
    CommentQuote
  • Why the contact numbers have been deleted by the forum staff ???? I see this message -

"Edited by Staff. Reason given: Personal Information "
    CommentQuote
  • Debnath, are you still willing to wait or you are trying to get the refund?
    CommentQuote
  • Talked to Mr. Sharma, he said project is going to be get approval in couple of days.

I am not trying to get refund as of now. If there is such situation then I'll go to court/consumer forum first....
    CommentQuote
  • sanhita

hello my name is Dr Shruti have been following the forum for some time even i m worried about the payment i have made for 3 BHK they are asking for more money even i m interested in taking the refund and deducting 30 percent after waiting for 1 year and on anon bank approved project is non acceptable please lets meet up at their office and take some action
    CommentQuote
  • since 1 year they have been harrasssing and misguiding us
    CommentQuote
  • let us not give more money before they are bank approved
    CommentQuote
  • This project looks suspicious, actually today in bengal real estate scenario is very bad and sad. Late delivery, low quality, late starting are common...in rajarhat area there are lot of lands with disputs, the builders generally without getting all certificate the give advertisements and promotes the complexes in big manner, most of us do know the background truth...we saw adv and put the booking money soon ...and dreaming for a brand new flat someday...first of all the land shd be clear to alter, we do not know whether the simoco has that complete certificate and all clearance, second we all know the syndicate raj in all kolkata specially in rajarhat area, if the builder do not buy the raw materials from syndicates own choice dealer, their hooligans won't let enter any truck in the area, police, thana can not do anything against them...3rd we need to know where our money gone from last 1 yr, where it was invested...there is 0 progress in the area, your hard earned money , some amount may have gone to give local dada, some amount to brand ambassador to simoco for marketing cost, some amount administrative and rest they are enjoying the interest...output of 1 yr...not even drilling i guess....
    We shd raise voice to pass the real estate regulatory bill soon...we got guaranteed delivery date during just buying of 5000 product online, we got warranty of that product also, so why not no guarantee of delivery or progress when we spend 20 lakhs to 2 cr for buying real estate...? I heard it is stuck in rajya sabha.

This may happen like when lot people start complaining, they may do some small constructions to keep the noise down, then again progress will be stopped for another 1 yr till next noise come from customers, but they will keep asking money, and we will give in the hope...as 1 yr is enough time, we all can gather and directly ask the simoco what is the progress, where they stuck to start the development ? what action they are taking and will they provide some interest if there is delay in final handover ?, if no proper response, then no way but to go to court...for me earning money is very hard, we can not put our money without seeing some progress...i can dream upto 2/3/4 months after booking and tell frnd i have booked a 1/2/3 bhk flat in rajarhat, and they may think i hv done a great job/ decision in life, my husband, wife, children will start dreaming of staying/decorating new flat, playing in garden, swimming...but reality is different...

this is my personal opinion...
    CommentQuote
  • Friends. Court/ legal steps will not help I guess as they tend to be longdrawn process. Lets rather hear it from the co. One problem, that I have repeatedly faced is that the Simoco landline number is
    a) Difficult to reach
    b) Those who pickup have no consequential information
    c) provide a phone no. to one Mr. Krisnendu. I called that no. to find a harrassed guy pleading it doesn't belong to Krisnendu

User sdebnath contacted Mr Krisnendu. Request him to again get in touch with Krisnendu & fix up a meeting at Sanhita Saltlake office, all concerned should be available, either personally, or send representation otherwise

We also need to sync among ourselves. But that won't be possible as sharing personal contact detail is against this forum policy. So we might use the Add Friend/ Contact option of forum. Not sure though whether we will be able to contact beyond this thread
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkdasgupta
    Friends. Court/ legal steps will not help I guess as they tend to be longdrawn process. Lets rather hear it from the co. One problem, that I have repeatedly faced is that the Simoco landline number is
    a) Difficult to reach
    b) Those who pickup have no consequential information
    c) provide a phone no. to one Mr. Krisnendu. I called that no. to find a harrassed guy pleading it doesn't belong to Krisnendu

User sdebnath contacted Mr Krisnendu. Request him to again get in touch with Krisnendu & fix up a meeting at Sanhita Saltlake office, all concerned should be available, either personally, or send representation otherwise

We also need to sync among ourselves. But that won't be possible as sharing personal contact detail is against this forum policy. So we might use the Add Friend/ Contact option of foru. Not sure though whether we will be able to contact beyond this thread

We can fix a meeting for ourselves, first we need to know how many of us are actually coming...

But let me ask all a few questions,
    - how many of you actually visited them recently or talked with them ?
    - how many of you visited the site, if you have, why not taking any pics & sharing here ?
    - how many contacted HDFC Limited (not HDFC bank) to get to know about the approval status. if you have, whay not sharing it with others here ?

Please do share if you come accross anything regarding Sanhita / Simoco.
    CommentQuote