Last updated: May 25 2019
570 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Originally posted by amritanudas View Post
    Basak,

When did you receive the paperwork confirming the first payment?

And # 5, did you mean the payment schedule of 2nd installment?
    1. I have received their confirmation letter just a couple of day back precisely on last saturdy (25/10)....

2. No. First amount (whatever we have payed) is termed as allotment money. And 1st installment which is supposed to pay "within 45 days of allotment" is rescheduled as "30 days within the preparation of individual Sell-agreement". They have written that this "Sell-agreement" most likely to be given to us within next month.

Comment

Thank you Basak for the update.

Comment

3rd Nov 2014, ie yesterday, I recieved an invitation card from SIMOCO inside an opened envelope, stating they are inviting me for ----

Biswakarma Puja that was on 17th Sept

Did any of you get this ?
        Was there anything else in the envelope ?

Comment

Originally posted by sdebnath View Post
          3rd Nov 2014, ie yesterday, I recieved an invitation card from SIMOCO inside an opened envelope, stating they are inviting me for ----

Biswakarma Puja that was on 17th Sept

Did any of you get this ?
          Was there anything else in the envelope ?
          I also received the same.... but on 20th October... only invitation card was there...

Comment

Any update on the bank approval? Did Simico manage to get bank approval?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaiti Lodh View Post
              Hello friends. Its great to get such reviews from you all on this project. My friend and I booked for this project in the a preferred category. While booking their marketing head Shubhojit Dutt (as introduced by other staff) me ntioned some facilities for the preferred category
              1-If there is full down payment then we get 2% discount on the price
              2- A flat of your own choice without lottery
              3- Open car parking free of cost

You dont need to go for paid covered car parking.
              After receiving a letter for payment of 54,978/- we went to their office at Godrej Genesis building, 2nd Floor.... with no signboards as mentioned in other posts.
              What we got to know is
              1-No discount of 2% on downpayment
              2- Lottery is being done first cum first serve basis which is never heard of
              3- We will not get the flat of our choice
              4- No free car parking... covered or open
              Whereas all the three points except free car parking had been confirmed by them by email
              We visited their office many times and talked with Mr Prasenjit Mukherjee who has a business card without any designation mentioned on it.
              He told us that they are having a litigation with Century21 as they had falsely committed several customers.
              The land is also not under HIDCO as informed by their employee.

So we have decided to pull out as their words have really failed to keep up their commitments at such an early stage.
              Moreover, since March there has not been no development except taking money.
              We also booked two 3BHK flats at Sanhita. However, the way things are moving, anybody would be skeptical on the future of this project. We have decided to withdraw our application but unaware of the process. Did anybody pulled out from the project and received their money back? Any leads would be much appreciated.

Comment

Any update on project status!!!!!

Comment

Any status? Received a letter mentioning they will get bank approval by December, wondering if that happened?

Comment

Hello Pinaki, Did you hear anything on the project status?

Comment

Originally posted by amritanudas View Post
                      Any status? Received a letter mentioning they will get bank approval by December, wondering if that happened?

which Bank ????
                      They already have approval from Indian Overseas Bank (From earlier post), isnt it ?

I called Mr. Krishnendu (Simoco) yesterday, he says to call him on 1st week on Agreement.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X