Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HELLO
    i m ready to meet on thursday in office hour at their office at 11 am and if something concrete is not happening applying for he refund no track of their current rogress at site if any body is aware kindly post the photos if construction has started
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drshruti
    HELLO
    i m ready to meet on thursday in office hour at their office at 11 am and if something concrete is not happening applying for he refund no track of their current rogress at site if any body is aware kindly post the photos if construction has started

I'll see if I can join. BTW need to confirm from them if they will arrange site visit on that day. Generally they start by 12 or 12:30......
    CommentQuote
  • PLEASE MORE PEOPLE CONFIRM THE PRESNCE TOMORROW SPOKEN TO MR KRISHNENDU ARRANGING FOR A SITE VISIT AT 12 Tomorrow lets make a sound decision together
    CommentQuote
  • One of my family members visited Simoco office today. They mentioned they got bank approval from HDFC and United Commercial Bank. They have started work they mentioned for the 1-2 bedroom apartments. Please keep us updated of your visit tomorrow. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Last week I visited the site, here are some pictures of current progress...what I felt, if we dont push, the project wont move at decent pace.....

The road is being re-constructed connecting Sanhita to the main highway.....thats good thing to observe, but that credit should not go to the project....;)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Just talked with HDFC contact person, he says Approval process is on HOLD

Simoco has approached to Jila Parishad for a new plan to get it sanctioned & provided HDFC a copy of application letter.

Unless n Untill Jila Parishad approves the plan & Sanhita can submit the Sanctioned plan to HDFC, they wont provide BANK APPROVAL......May take a month to few months.....

Any update you have folks ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Debnath for the update, I was wondering if Dr. Shruti was able to make the trip to their office, and if she could update the group.
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend talked to one of the influential chair person in 24 P zilla parisod and came to know , zilla parisod usually take long time to approve something ( if things are OK) after taking some "...." . If things are not OK then they have to pay a lot .

Currently Simoco is on cash crunch as they are not able to make more people fool . "Acche din aa gaya" ..so people become smart and absolute no sell in recent few months despite of so many advertisement . Who have already brought unit already they are also not listening their story and refuse to pay more . So over all recurring cash crunch for them , whatever they managed by fooling existing buyer are spent behind advertisement and hording .

So guys need to wait until they able to fool some more brunch of NRIs and proceed . After that zilla porisad approval is possible and after that they can again start process with HDFC bank . So please keep patience or take refund whatever you can get .
    CommentQuote
  • Right Khan sir. Also govt zilla parishad/officers who will approve the building plan, master plan, other docs, it is very easy to find some kind of fault in it. And they can ask to pay money from builder for approve or wait indefinitely...

sometimes at the beginning builders managed got a piece of land and local party dalals ensure them they will help getting all approval like plan sanction, mutation etc from the local parishad/ offices and took the money...but once deal is done, they vanished ... so builder as well as customers are in trouble :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Agreements On Offer

Hi All,

I got call from the Sanhita, tha they are processing the Agreements for 3 BHK and 2 BHK. Furthermore, on asking them about Bank approvals, they said that it is done and when i cross checked and told about Mr Sharma's (from HDFC) statements, Sanhita people asked me to come to their office and talk.

Friends, suggest what you are all upto..!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ask them have they got their new plan santioned from Jila Parishad ? Just a straight way question....
    And tell them to show you bank approval document. Then call HDFC Limited infront of them to confirm it.....

Please do not get yourself in trap by any false promises.....
    CommentQuote
  • I know one gentleman who was initially asking for 2 Lakhs for his 2BHK that he won through lottery . Now he is not charging any extra money . Just he wants to hand it over to someone and simply get rid of Sanhita !!! How funny ....
    CommentQuote
  • Please join Sanhita group https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/groups/sanhita.html if you decide to fight against Sanhita, we can share our phone nos there easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    Ask them have they got their new plan santioned from Jila Parishad ? Just a straight way question....
    And tell them to show you bank approval document. Then call HDFC Limited infront of them to confirm it.....

Please do not get yourself in trap by any false promises.....

Guys why don't you understand one simple thin? If the project is not approve approved by Zilla Parishad or whatsoever the minimum amount of work which is done till date, would not have been possible... Keep calm and don't panic too much. Most of the projects in and around kolkata are in this harsh reality, but still making their way out.Don't make foolish assumptions. The price of 3 bhk has already risen by 2.5 lakhs. That maybe a good sign...
    CommentQuote
  • The minimal work done till date doesn't prove the Authenticity. Even the big chit firms had setup few fake factories to fool people and to earn their trust.
    CommentQuote