Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by samaz123
    The minimal work done till date doesn't prove the Authenticity. Even the big chit firms had setup few fake factories to fool people and to earn their trust.

Samaz bhai..ekdom correct...
    @Basudeb... understand how realty or any business works....say anyone got a land or even in process of getting a land, they will immateriality put the advertise with nice virtual imaginary pictures/ videos, collect booked money from customers...now when they may got the land, just do some dig, very very small construction work to lure more people but they may not have got other approval/sanctions from govt authorities/zilla parishad/banks etc...

This is how any business works to grow and collect money, fool people to get popular...no one does work serially like first complete land purchase process (say 2-3 or more months), then complete all other approvals to change the land character/ getting design plans approve (undefined time :) then put ads, then collecting money, do construction works...these will total unlimited time :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Hello friends, there is no point sitting at our home and discussing the things in the forum. Its very good that we are in touch with each on this platform Its time to move forward and take one more step ahead.

Let's all plan a group visit to the company and discuss the matters with them logically and concretely. After all is our hard earned money that we have put into the project. Its been more than an year and its definitely sure, no one among us would like our money to be wasted. I know, each one of us would like and want that Sanhita should be able to complete their ambitious project and we get our dream homes without any hassle.

So, lets create more awareness among the masses so that more people are united and can fight the cause/achieve our dream homes together..!!!

I have created a Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sanhita/852196731483652?skip_nax_wizard=true&ref_type=bookmark

Lets spread.....!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, we can send our enquiries to them over mail..

ENQUIRY@SANHITA.NET
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (3):This is a place where anyone can join, even people from Sanhita. Don't be misguided with comments from them. Just use your brain, we paid money one year back and now go to site(no pillar, no roof, no wall). Why had they taken the money while they started agreement now after one year.

Dear All, I want your kind attention to the fact that we are trapped into a big scam of money laundering and fraud to the consumer in real estate. We were come across an advertisement endorsed by famous singer Usha Uthup during March 2014, that an housing project “Sanhita” is about to be launched in Rajarhat which is 11 mins drive from Salt Lake Sector V. We are working in IT sector and we were easily attracted by this adv. and participated in lottery held on 13/06/2014 for 3 BHK and on 15/07/2014 for 2 BHK at Science city Main Auditorium which was organized by some govt. sector banks like Indian Overseas Bank, uco bank. Our application were selected in lottery and we got a letter in 3 days informing the same and requested to pay Rs. 3, 29,978 in addition to application money Rs. 25,000. We deposited our hard-earned money on 25/06/2014. So in total we deposited Rs. 3,54,978. After that surprisingly Sanhita stopped communicating with us and no further proceedings. After several enquiries from our side, they released a letter on 10/10/2014 mentioning “Project approval is under process and is likely to be in place within couple of weeks”. We were feeling happy to hear that and kept faith in Sanhita. Then again they were not giving any update while enquiring status and from couple of weeks to several months passed with the passage of time. When it is almost a year to come they reached us in phone to undergo in agreement process between parties. We were pleased to hear and undergone the process. As per rules, we are supposed to pay Rs. 3,54,978 as per agreement schedule. So we approached HDFC Ltd. for Home loan as Sanhita claimed that HDFC Ltd. is giving approval to this project quicker than other banks, but HDFC Ltd. declined that the project is not approved. Substantial amount is unproductively blocked for an year together, and in view of the facts Sanhita has got six months after received the amount but no fruitful result has been emanated from their end and also grace period has elapsed which is not sustainable eye-in-law.

They started cheating consumers from adv. as their project is not 11 mins drive away and it is far and they blocked our money for a year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by barackobama1
    Friends, we can send our enquiries to them over mail..

ENQUIRY@SANHITA.NET

:D ha ha ha, thats the joke of the day...
    do you think it will work ?????? :bab (59):

their website & this email address is there just to make us fool.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basudeb
    Guys why don't you understand one simple thin? If the project is not approve approved by Zilla Parishad or whatsoever the minimum amount of work which is done till date, would not have been possible... Keep calm and don't panic too much. Most of the projects in and around kolkata are in this harsh reality, but still making their way out.Don't make foolish assumptions. The price of 3 bhk has already risen by 2.5 lakhs. That maybe a good sign...

Don't be fooled again by them. It is enough. I kept my self in hope for last one year. I am in no mood to do any negotiation with them...

Guys, how about letting the media know about it (like ABP)....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by barackobama1
    Hello friends, there is no point sitting at our home and discussing the things in the forum. Its very good that we are in touch with each on this platform Its time to move forward and take one more step ahead.

Let's all plan a group visit to the company and discuss the matters with them logically and concretely. After all is our hard earned money that we have put into the project. Its been more than an year and its definitely sure, no one among us would like our money to be wasted. I know, each one of us would like and want that Sanhita should be able to complete their ambitious project and we get our dream homes without any hassle.

So, lets create more awareness among the masses so that more people are united and can fight the cause/achieve our dream homes together..!!!

I have created a Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sanhita/852196731483652?skip_nax_wizard=true&ref_type=bookmark

Lets spread.....!!!

That is the problem, Simoco people will never allow you to gather there & discuss. They will go for individual meeting only - I AM SURE....they know it very well they will be in trouble if it happens.......
    CommentQuote
  • @Sdebnath:

I agree with you, lets contact media and inform them about it. Once they (Sanhita) will be in public, I think their ultimate motto will come out.
    CommentQuote
  • We have to give a wide publicity of the state of affairs through the medium of Newspaper and television.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjoy0308
    :bab (3):This is a place where anyone can join, even people from Sanhita. Don't be misguided with comments from them. Just use your brain, we paid money one year back and now go to site(no pillar, no roof, no wall). Why had they taken the money while they started agreement now after one year.

Dear All, I want your kind attention to the fact that we are trapped into a big scam of money laundering and fraud to the consumer in real estate. We were come across an advertisement endorsed by famous singer Usha Uthup during March 2014, that an housing project “Sanhita” is about to be launched in Rajarhat which is 11 mins drive from Salt Lake Sector V. We are working in IT sector and we were easily attracted by this adv. and participated in lottery held on 13/06/2014 for 3 BHK and on 15/07/2014 for 2 BHK at Science city Main Auditorium which was organized by some govt. sector banks like Indian Overseas Bank, uco bank. Our application were selected in lottery and we got a letter in 3 days informing the same and requested to pay Rs. 3, 29,978 in addition to application money Rs. 25,000. We deposited our hard-earned money on 25/06/2014. So in total we deposited Rs. 3,54,978. After that surprisingly Sanhita stopped communicating with us and no further proceedings. After several enquiries from our side, they released a letter on 10/10/2014 mentioning “Project approval is under process and is likely to be in place within couple of weeks”. We were feeling happy to hear that and kept faith in Sanhita. Then again they were not giving any update while enquiring status and from couple of weeks to several months passed with the passage of time. When it is almost a year to come they reached us in phone to undergo in agreement process between parties. We were pleased to hear and undergone the process. As per rules, we are supposed to pay Rs. 3,54,978 as per agreement schedule. So we approached HDFC Ltd. for Home loan as Sanhita claimed that HDFC Ltd. is giving approval to this project quicker than other banks, but HDFC Ltd. declined that the project is not approved. Substantial amount is unproductively blocked for an year together, and in view of the facts Sanhita has got six months after received the amount but no fruitful result has been emanated from their end and also grace period has elapsed which is not sustainable eye-in-law.

They started cheating consumers from adv. as their project is not 11 mins drive away and it is far and they blocked our money for a year.

Why are we not thinking to raise our concern to consumer forum? Jago Grahak Jago
    CommentQuote
  • I have created a page in facebook. Lets join and spread. i have few contacts in ABP. I am trying to connect with them. Let's see, what we can do. But, before going to news and media we need to show our strength to them. Friends like the below page and connect with each other and spread our protest/concern.

CommentQuote
  • Please go ahead & consult with your contacts.....

It wont help much keeping it in FaceBook in that way, better maintain a page & post what are all happened so far since they have posted their add in 2014. Also post all of the concerns.....people will automatically join......
    CommentQuote
  • SANHITA SITE HACKED........!!!!! What da ***
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I am from Kolkata. I am keen to purchase a property in regent city. This will be a resale transaction. The flat is owned by some investor whom I dnt know at all. Please guide me how to proceed further so that i do not get cheated
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Sanhita site is hacked. This is a clear indication that they are fraud and like numerous chit funds and land projects , they are going to run away with the money. Friends this is very common in India now-a-days.

Even in share market there are lot of manipulations. Shares are suspended / de-listed all of a sudden and poor investors lose money. Who is going to control when rakshak is the vakshak.
    CommentQuote