Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @Sanjoy....

Have you at all visited the site???. It has many more than one pillar, roof or a wall by now...
    Why cant you just give a call to HDFC head office and ask about the same???

Tell me, what all you have done other than posting in this forum. The only request I want to make is not to be hopeless but be positive about this. Realistically, the time taken by Sanhita to be where it is right now is not so huge to be hopeless.

The company has not shown any sign of being a fraud till date. Give a call to HDFC, visit the site, speak to them in Sector 5 office, and pls be postive. Three years is not a huge time for a project of 1200 families. U have to understand this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, why don't you give us the contact details of HDFC, where in we can check the details as suggested by you. I myself called Mr Sharma of HDFC and he said that sanctions are still pending and might take some more time. And on further asking him on humanitarian ground about the viability of the project, he said me, "its your money u have to decide. And also its wise to use your money in a fruitful place, not here and there"

Friends, I have not applied in Sanhita as an Investment option, but as for my own living.. But, i am still confused and in a huge dillema...!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • are you online mr avijit, then can we plaease have a chat with other online friends on a common chat box
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I am not the one who sits in home and writing in forum. I visit site regularly and visited so many times. Also I didn't see any pillar yesterday too. Can you post a pillar's picture?

@Friends,

We have to identify intruders from Sanhita and carefully discard their replies.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • If you carefully see, it looks like doing some mock activities or shooting of a tollywood film. I asked the engineer when we can see at least one pillar. He replied it will take 3 months:bab (59):

If it is taking 15 months to get first pillar, then how Sanhita is giving guarantee to handover our flat keys in 24 months
    CommentQuote
  • Found similarity:

In another thread of this Kolkata forum issue going on prestigious Elita Garden Vista phase 2 with this Sanhita
      Last reported as EGV proj still is not sanctioned and agreement amount was asked, here sanhita also approval pending
      Where as EVG flat costs around from 70-100 lakhs, here Sanhita from 6-16, issue same, work not started
      Both have already collected lot of money from 2014
      Both buyer community became anxious. Untying themselves.

Its true its happening in all city across India. Buyers have to now follow up land/project sanction and bank approvals
      Its true its happening in all city across India. Buyers have to now follow up land/project sanction and bank approvals
    CommentQuote
  • Great stuff..So what are your plans to get back our hard earned money? Can you pls give me concrete steps.....

Option 1 : Atleast get 50 or more buddies around and mob Sanhita office so that they are forced to give the money back....

Option 2: Take legal steps

Option 3: Try sell your plot in Sanhita to some other candidates or get 80% reimbursement from the company.

Option 4 : Wait few more months without investing more into it and wait for the approvals. If they deny, then unite and take steps against for refund. Remember if they deny and surrender that they can not go forward with their project, then only we have a valid case from where we can get the refund. So still we do not have a case..

or else give me ur option..
    CommentQuote
  • Option 1 >> option 2 and lastly option 4
    CommentQuote
  • Can any1 pls tell me how to go to the site??
    I tried visiting the site 2 times in the last month but I myself was lost and couldn't find it.
    I will use public transport. So pls guide me accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Ironically, now u have no options other than option 4. If you do not understand this then u r wasting ur time.

Legal steps are not driven by emotions and till date Sanhita did not promise us anything which they did not keep. Theory of one pillar, one roof, etc in one year are our disappointments.

For option 1, even 500 people wont make any difference. Even a small promoter who creates g+5 building in ur locality has his back up ready..

Let them fail in their promises, do not invest a single penny more, have ur patience and then u have a case...
    CommentQuote
  • @Avijit007
    so u r telling to wait total 42 months (36 +6 grace ) after the allotment has done ? Before that u can not ask any question ? Just pay as per schedule...:o
    This is the delivery agreement of Simoco Sanhita available at their website publicly.

Sanhita.net

CommentQuote
  • I think there is an intruder from Sanhita......
    Simoco must be preparing thmselves for what they would do if someone does below -

Option 1 : Atleast get 50 or more buddies around and mob Sanhita office so that they are forced to give the money back....

Option 2: Take legal steps

Option 3: Try sell your plot in Sanhita to some other candidates or get 80% reimbursement from the company.

Option 4 : Wait few more months without investing more into it and wait for the approvals. If they deny, then unite and take steps against for refund. Remember if they deny and surrender that they can not go forward with their project, then only we have a valid case from where we can get the refund. So still we do not have a case..

Correct, Mr. Intruder ? :o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjoy0308
    I am not the one who sits in home and writing in forum. I visit site regularly and visited so many times. Also I didn't see any pillar yesterday too. Can you post a pillar's picture?

@Friends,

We have to identify intruders from Sanhita and carefully discard their replies.

You are right.....but let them be here....let them find "the pillers" for us :D
    CommentQuote